so what kinda music do you like or listen to most.....

melodic minimal techno, with a hint of epic dream house with a hint of..... for chrissakes its all house music

Why do so many people here dislike british urban music? is the scene really that bad? I heard of the stabbings on ayia napa. I really do love drum n bass , dancehall and a small amount of UKG.

House music in any shape or form :D

Except that dreadful, dreadul genre 'Hard house, hard dance' or whatever bullsiht its called. Either way its not my cup of tea to put it politely.

house and trance and anything in between like a bit of hip hop(were talking mid 80's-90's and underground stuff none of this shit you hear these days) and indy now and again despise RnB and garage

trance and techno are my faves, i like electro 80's stuff a lot, i like d'n'b and house lots too, quite like breaks and older hip-hop or northern hip-hop, don't like much hard house, and normally hate pop music and r'n'b/garage

i love all styles but it's got to be quality....

i dig my house, breaks and trance (but not that cheesy god awful crap they call trance these days :rolleyes: )

but i think i love the old stuff more than anything else but no-one plays it anymore :cry:

Back