so what dates are we all going

Saffy, you HAVE to go out with your wooly socks on, I will be in stitches if I clock you wearing them out and about!

Go girl!

Hey Toffer,

Not going to the MoS @ pacha opener instead???
I still haven't made up my mind which one to go to.....

choices, choices.... :rolleyes:

misterc said:
Ministry opening with Ken + Louie, Defmix opening, Hed Kandi + Defected.

Not much, but I bet you can top that!

We don't arrive til Fri 20th so miss Louie and Kenny, damn Pure Pacha for taking Ministry's Friday night slot :cry:

Fri - Pure Pacha
Sat - Day of rest
Sun - Space
Mon - DC10
Tues - Underwater
Weds - Soul Heaven/Subliminal
Thurs - Ministry
Fri - Pure Pacha
Sat - rest
Sun - Space
Mon - DC10 and then home :cry:

So are our paths going to be crossing anywhere?? :D

Nah MOS is not my scene really - too housey for me, I need my trance and Love Oakey and Tall Paul (+might be able to get on guest list at Cream).

Thinking of doing the Pacha 30th on Friday evening but Pete Tong doesn't exactly inspire me! - Although If I got to Underwater on 17th then I'll give the Friday a miss and go somewhere cheap and random!

misterc said:
You HAVE to go to see Ken 'n' Louie !!!!

Mate I tried to change flights and everything but couldn't get into hotel :cry: If they are a 100th as good as they were last Sat then you will be coming in your MAW pants :p

Fortunately I get to see them at Closing in Sept but it's too damn long to wait :cry:

30 Jul - 7 Aug Bahia in San An
20 Sep - 23 Sep not sure yet

13th September - initially was gonna be for 7 nights but have now extended this to 10 nights so I can go to Sundays@ closing - but I'm now trying to negotiate further with my new boss so I can stay for the Subliminal closing too - cos it looks shit hot!!!

mitch&lydia said:
WE'LL BE THERE FOR THE 1RST TIME JULY 11TH -JULY 24TH . IF WE HAVE A GOOD TIME WE'LL PROBABLY GO BACK IN SEPTEMBER.
there is no IF about it mate

28th June for 1 week :D
Anyone else staying in Playa D B for that week?

September

In September! :D
But we don't know yet.... if from 12th to 17th, or from 25th to 30th.... :confused:
Anyone can help????

Back