So…time for a new mix!

New one from me again…doesn’t fit into “balearic, chill out, sunset” so didn’t feel right posting there! Promoting a night I’m putting on with a mate in Brighton in a month or so…this one more four to the floor than last couple of efforts…

Promoting a night I’m putting on with a mate in Brighton in a month or so…this one more four to the floor than last couple of efforts…
where are you throwing the party mate?

New one from me again…doesn’t fit into “balearic, chill out, sunset” so didn’t feel right posting there! Promoting a night I’m putting on with a mate in Brighton in a month or so…this one more four to the floor than last couple of efforts…
I will check that out this morning, thanks. And now following you on SC. 👍

Lovely mix for a lazy Saturday afternoon. And helping the wife’s migraine. This’ll get a few plays during the summer out doors season. Whenever that kicks!

New one…prepping for a gig at a beach bar next Friday…outdoor sea/sunset vibes hopefully!

Perfect timing. I’ll check that out whilst chilling in the garden this afternoon.

Yes just as a fan…I don’t produce or anything. Think it is under “elmooreo” again. Cheers!

Back