So...........coincidental (read this!!)

Buckley

:eek: :rolleyes: *looks around suspiciously*

I know my self-promotion courts being known around the place but this is getting silly!

I get a phone call last night from my mate:

Sachin: Easy big guy....you know a bloke from Manchester?

Buckley: Well course, a few in fact

S: One that was at So..... on Fri?

Buckley: Kinda....

S: Well....my friend Catherine e-mails this guy she 'met' on a creative writing website. She got in touch via the site when he posted an incredibly moving short story.

Buckley: Wow, a guy like that must be a real hit with the laydeez...

S: Here's the freaky bit. She lives down here, him up there - they've never met.

Buckley: And?

S: Well, your name somehow came up in conversation...

Buckley: *adopts Fonz drawl* Heyyyy, doesn't it always...

S: So......he says: I know a Buckley........I went to his do in London on Fri.........she butts in: not at The Rhythm Factory?.........him: yup.....her: me too!

Buckley: Happens all the time mate - all roads lead to Buckley! But they never spoke on Fri?

S: Well, they think not, but who knows................

Step forward our man with the silver tongue/typing finger........

I'm the only one that thinks its hilarious that of all the millions of people using the internet in the world, that when we got 400 people in one venue, one of them had been 'groomed' by Synch on another site :!:

I'll give you a round of applause as nobody else seems to be! :D

That is really freaky though! :eek: :D

Buckley said:
I'm the only one that thinks its hilarious that of all the millions of people using the internet in the world, that when we got 400 people in one venue, one of them had been 'groomed' by Synch on another site :!:

Ha ha!!!

Didn't see this thread!

It's a real coincidence cos I only use two sites..........honest :confused: :lol: :lol:

Bloody hell!! I've just thought - I hope she doesn't find out about this site!
That'll blow my suave literary cool, won't it!!!

Is there any way of deleting ALL my previous posts? :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

synchronicity said:

Is there any way of deleting ALL my previous posts? :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Given that my mate Sachin is a very close friend hers and she values his opinion very highly(and, therefore, by proxy mine) and the fact that this also gives me access to her phone number, I reckon drinks are you on March 26th, don't you?

Good on u 'synch', that's one to tell the grandkids surely :D

Buckley said:
synchronicity said:

Given that my mate Sachin is a very close friend hers and she values his opinion very highly(and, therefore, by proxy mine) and the fact that this also gives me access to her phone number, I reckon drinks are you on March 26th, don't you?

I reckon that may well be the case, Mr B........!

Still can't get over this, it's so random! :lol: :lol:

This one still tickles me (and hopefully you Synch - not trying to reignite the old scandal).

It was one hell of a coincidence!

Next on Spotlight Gold.....

Back