Snow...

Humbug to you.

Nothing like a snow fall to brighten up our otherwise drab and miserable winter days:D:D:D

Will be out with the sledge tomorrow with a bit of luck and a fair wind :p

No snow in London... FUMING :(

It seemed to fall everywhere else though! Kent, Hertfordshire.... must have just missed out the city!

No snow in London... FUMING :(

It seemed to fall everywhere else though! Kent, Hertfordshire.... must have just missed out the city!

North London had snow. Car was skidding around our street when I dropped the missus to the station this morning and the paths and park were properly covered.

Some numpty has just slid into a lampost near my house because he was driving too fast on ice and skidded when he braked.

apparently more on the way, hoping it will fall heavily overnight thus throwing the kent-london rail network into chaos.

I have been loving the snow so far its made me feel nice and xmassy - at last!!!

Not liking the drive/walk to the station though, pavements are lethal, everyone is walking in the road.....and its hardly melted so still very slippery.

had to walk from sidcup to welling last night due to various train cancellations etc, in not very suitable footwear either, 2 and a half miles ankle deep in slush, not happy!, the missus took 4 and a half hours to get home from work, a journey of approx 6 miles!!!

Going Carshalton to Victoria tomorrow. Is this even worth attempting ?! Tell me London kids...well Surrey kids. Pretty please. Michael Fish is telling me not to worry.

Some numpty has just slid into a lampost near my house because he was driving too fast on ice and skidded when he braked.

plenty of them cocks about.

had one right up my arse last night in ealing, was tempted to brake test the twat.

had to walk from sidcup to welling last night due to various train cancellations etc, in not very suitable footwear either, 2 and a half miles ankle deep in slush, not happy!, the missus took 4 and a half hours to get home from work, a journey of approx 6 miles!!!

how many times have I got to tell you. heels arent for snow!

Back