Snog-flags - how many diff countries

Indonesian, Russian, German, Swiss, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, English, Belgian, French, Dutch, Danish, Spanish.... phew, not all at the same time ;)

The Italian one iv snogged is at my uni...mmmmm!

Very nice

Italian girls can be amazing. honestly, I met one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen in my life at Bora Bora earlier this year, and she was italian. she kept smiling over at me, and we spoke a couple of times, but she was with lad :evil:

dont knw how many of each

welsh
scottish
irish
spanish
greek
australian
new zealandish
american
english
english
english .........

:p

Erm let me think. Scottish, English, Irish, Welsh, Italian (on a school trip to Italy and he gave me the biggest mouth ulcer ever!!! :eek: ), American and I think thats about it. :( Oh and wee swedish dude one year in Manumission. :D

Not very multicultural eh? Maybe thats something I have to work on........

synchronicity said:
Italian girls can be amazing. honestly, I met one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen in my life at Bora Bora earlier this year, and she was italian. she kept smiling over at me, and we spoke a couple of times, but she was with lad :evil:

Perhaps it was just wind she had ;) :p :D

swiss taff said:
Indonesian, Russian, German, Swiss, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, English, Belgian, French, Dutch, Danish, Spanish.... phew, not all at the same time ;)

Geez I think we have a winner!

Italian
Spanish
Swiss
Portugese
Greek
Maltese
American
English
Morrocan
Mexican
Argentinian