Snap! Remix I.D

gethboy

Does anyone know who's done a recent(ish) house remix of Snap - The Power? Can't seem to find it anywhere...N.B it's not the Tom Novy remix or the Eric Prydz one either. thanks in advance! :)

Do you mean the one Paul Woolford played in Liquid cos I was looking for that and got the Tom Novy V Rock one but it wern't the same lol

I give up lol I made a subscription for that thing but its the wrong one won't let me listen to that Paul Woolford mix so I've tried to cancel it .. its bound to be the one I'm on about though and if it is its probably the same one gethboy is after cos its an awesome remix!

Do you mean the one Paul Woolford played in Liquid cos I was looking for that and got the Tom Novy V Rock one but it wern't the same lol

Yes it is the one he played in the dive! seen him playing it on the We love videos as well.

Cardiff has got to sort itself out, having all the big nights in liquid just doesnt sound right!

I need to find that track!!

Yes it is the one he played in the dive! seen him playing it on the We love videos as well.

Cardiff has got to sort itself out, having all the big nights in liquid just doesnt sound right!

I need to find that track!!

It seems that its unreleased ! Awesome tune though I talked about it when I went home and have also been looking for it til this post ! were you there then?? Its a very small room that upstairs in Liquid... we may well have been stood right next to each other lol

I liked Coolhouse in Contis the best... it was fitting to the dirty Techno.. I hate having to force myself to go into Liquid!

yeah i was there! i think judge jules was in the main room....saying that most people in cardiff don't know what real house and techno is, let alone who paul woolford is!
I've probably been stood right next to you a fair few times on nights out! Coolhouse is in Globar now aint it? really small and intimate in there, Ewan pearson rocked it!

Hi Joanne, thanks for getting in touch. It was a re-edit that used one part of the Snap track for the first 3 minutes a a build, and then it moved into Photon Inc "Generate Power" (which in itself used the "I Got The Power" sample that Snap also sampled) Confused?!? It was done solely for that summer in the terrace and is too much of a legal minefield to be released. Glad you enjoyed it though.

See above I've pasted the reply from Paul ...

Yes Cardiff is going downhill fast and Iwhen I was on FB I noticed someones status saying something about Globar closing??? I haven't been out for a while because of exams etc but it seems everything good is dissappearing! Good news maybe though I think I noticed that Coolhouse with Lee Burridge is Going to be in Koko Gorillas.. I like it there cos I suppose its the closest thing to the Coal Exchange :)

Back