Smoking in Ibiza

colty

Last time I was in Spain was a couple of years ago (for Andorra vs England) and I seem to recall that certain pubs were entirely smoking or non-smoking whilst others had smoking areas. I'm just a bit curious to what its like in Ibiza and in particular the 'big clubs'.

Any help is appreciated 8).

You can smoke wherever you like as far as I know which adds to the intense fear that overcomes me when its packed in Amnesia lmao

No wonder I have panic attacks in there then that stuff is the one thing I can not handle in my system lol

For some reason I never did any of the clubs outside of San An last time I went so Privelege, Amnesie etc will be a new experience for me. If its anything like my mates have said it will be a struggle to get my hand in my pocket to get my fags out :D.

Can you imagine all those winkys rubbing up against you?? I wouldnt worry about reaching round to get your fags out of your back pocket

For some reason I never did any of the clubs outside of San An last time I went so Privelege, Amnesie etc will be a new experience for me. If its anything like my mates have said it will be a struggle to get my hand in my pocket to get my fags out :D.

I dont go near them san an clubs, ive only been to eden once (hated it) and havent been to es paradis.

Gonna give this boho a bash though!

I dont go near them san an clubs, ive only been to eden once (hated it) and havent been to es paradis.

Gonna give this boho a bash though!

Same here!! .... but still toying with the idea of doing that Fri thing at Es Paradis.... Can't you try first and fill me in when you get back lol

Same here!! .... but still toying with the idea of doing that Fri thing at Es Paradis.... Can't you try first and fill me in when you get back lol

Yeah i'll be your clubbing guinea pig!

I'm hoping someone on here goes before i do though! :lol:

I don't mind San An but will be venturing away to the other clubs almost every night this time. I might have to see what this Club Beverly craic is too :lol:.

Think I am off to Pacha the first Friday I am there (I go on July 12th) but I am sure I can pop in on the Friday after if thats any good? :lol:.

Yes thats great thanks! Cant believe u will go to a swingers club though... can you imagine the sheer amount of moobs that would be in there not to mention moustaches!!

I don't know if I am going to go there although it does sound like a laugh - even if it is full of people pulling themselves off to their wives and girlfriends with other blokes.

Colty thats just quite wrong of you to want to see hairy men touching themselves lol and you Riverman wanting a report on it haha you mucky boys!

Back