SLASH chose a Pacha Cherry T-shirt for his Spanish interview with Buenafuente

Slash Renews His Wedding Vows In Spain

Slash and his wife, Perla Hudson celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows in Spain.

The couple married in October 2001, and celebrated a bit early during a trip to Ibiza on Monday night by renewing their wedding vows.

Slash wrote to his Facebook page: , “Perla and I had a beautiful ceremony. The reception is still going. It's been a really special evening. Thanks to all the well-wishers.”

The Guns N' Roses rocker filed for divorce from Hudson last year, but the couple reconciled after two months. They have two sons together.

Congrats!

starzlife

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, SLASH AND PERLA HUDSON RENEW THEIR VOWS IN IBIZA
In Spain on the magical island of Ibiza, SLASH and Perla Hudson renewed their wedding vows yesterday (August 29) for their 10-year anniversary. The celebration included their beautiful two sons–London (9), who gave away the bride, and Cash (6), who was the best man–the family dog Foxy (11) as flowergirl, and a close circle of precious friends.
After a strong marriage and even stronger friendship, the Hudson's exchanged self-written vows in a fisherman's shack on the cozy beach of Benirras. They both promised to cherish, trust and honor each other, to give each other and their boys unconditional love and share the journey of the rest of their lives. Slash and Perla presented their two boys with rings signifying the unity of their family.
Perla wore her original wedding dress designed by Richard Tyler 10 years ago when she first said, “I do!” The gown was restyled by Perla and Brides by Liza to reflect the fun beach vibe of Ibiza. And as a surprise to SLASH, she wore a tiny white top hat which finished off her outfit complimenting her husband's iconic look. Never has a bride been more glamorous, stylish and sexy. SLASH was hatless, but rocked his signature style. The roses were black and ordered from the mainland.
The wedding party returned to their St. Gertrudis luxury mountain top villa where a Mediterranean buffet was served. Guests drank Maestro Dobel Tequila and Monster energy drinks served by gorgeous Ibiza bar staff. Hundreds of candles and soft lighting gave a romantic feel for the evening. DJ Reboot hit the decks with “The Space Between Us” by the Dave Matthews Band as the fabulous rock and roll couple opened the floor with an emotional first dance. Katy Perry's “California Gurls” followed and got everyone on the dance floor and danced till dawn after which they all jumped into the pool and followed by a hot air balloon ride into the sunrise.”
Rock On, Slash and Perla for going against the odds and proving that love rules!! Rock On!

bestmusiclive

(
gallery)

slash was at the 123 festival enjoying the concert of his friend lenny kravitz. shame he didn't join him onstage.....

"Fantastic @LennyKravitz show at the 1st outdoor live music festival called, "Rocktronic" in Ibiza last night. 1st class event. iiii]; )'"

slash on twitter

killer set 2nite by @cypress_hill in Ibiza. 1st gig on the island ever. Rocking crowd! There was even a little mosh pit going. iiii]; )'

People says that there's always something new happening at the Hard Rock Cafe and in Ibiza, it could not be different! Today we were honored with the presence of SLASH in our store! Very nice and friendly, he really enjoyed to see his own t-shirt that we have as part of our collection of Memorabilia. When asked if he recognized it, he laughed and said: My brother has made it!
We would to share with at first hand pictures of this unforgettable afternoon at the Hard Rock Cafe Ibiza.
We never know what may happen next... Come to See the Show!

11489_498405550233242_174659252_n.jpg

hard rock cafe

Tonight... Slash @Pacha Ibiza !!!

[video=youtube;3Wyk8ntsQSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wyk8ntsQSI[/video]

[video=youtube;5yImNomMhAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yImNomMhAQ[/video]

[video=youtube;z3lzH7nnz_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3lzH7nnz_8[/video]

Yeah!!!!! don't like Chuckie but "take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green & the Girlz are PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!vmv .it make me think that i will bring my gnr t shirts to ibz :rapist robot & the girl tits up ( bought in 1988 & new as i never wore it:it will be indecent to wear it in the street in paris but in ibz..everyting is allowed 8) & one white (not the black that all people wear (it's weir to see Young girlz wearing gnr t**** , do they like the band or just hype thing...) , same as ramones tshirt) torn with their logo . ) from lies record 8) she took my ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back