SK's Clocks - the one with double claps and then one clap...

ExDjClive

I am dying to find the remix of Clocks by Coldplay which I've heard two DJ's play - first Sander Kleinenberg played it at Glastonbury 2003 in the Dance tent, then I heard it last Sunday at Space (7pm ish) before Groove Armarda came on.

During the non-verse bits it has a Kick, Clap+Clap, Clap beat. Like Micky by Toni Bassel (80's cheesy american cheerleader style pop record).
I managed to capture it from Sander Kleinenberg when he played Live at Glastonbury with my camcorder!

http://clocks.kicks-ass.net/clocks.mp3

Its not any of the below mixes:
Clokx
Royksopp
BT (Broken Clocks) nice though!
Cosmos (Coldplay v Cosmos White Label) (simular ish)
Deep Dish Remix
Gabriel and Dresden
Dean Coleman
El Nino
Marco V Bootleg
House Mix

Cheers

Clive

He's already said its not the cosmos mix but i dont think he's listened to the final cosmos remix not the flaky WL.

This one I think:

SR COLLECTIVE: Clocks (unknown label) (MP3) - Vocal/disco/club house
1-sided 12": Clocks (12" mix, radio edit) (CLOCKS 001) [5.99]

Go to www.juno.co.uk and search for this ... sound clip here

I was there when Sander played at Glasto, he was v. good eh? 8) 8)

Got It THANKS

After countless wrong files I finally got the mix that really was the Cosmos mix... There are so many misleading ones around

Thanks

oh yeah i meant to tell you how long it was so that you could track it down! doh too late now!

The other night they played this in a little place I go as the last track and the bar owner woulnd let the DJ put any more on, so the crowd started clapping out the clap,clap. clap. Then the whole place was clapping it, then some of the girls started to sing the courus, so everyone else joined in! This went on for about 2 minutes! Really cool moment :)

PaulSub said:
The other night they played this in a little place I go as the last track and the bar owner woulnd let the DJ put any more on, so the crowd started clapping out the clap,clap. clap. Then the whole place was clapping it, then some of the girls started to sing the courus, so everyone else joined in! This went on for about 2 minutes! Really cool moment :)

That and the bongo guys at Balearic People are some of the greatest moments in life....

Back