Skrillex - What's All The Fuss About?

^^ I'm not offended by much, but that vid is downright offensive... and definitely not "appropriate" for viewers of all ages !!!

What's in the vid? (Can't look at work. :lol:)
you can see weird stuff from an old (1979) horror-movie called THE BROOD

The Brood From Wikipedia,
This article is about the 1979 film.

Release date(s) May 25, 1979 (1979-05-25) (United States)
June 1, 1979 (1979-06-01) (Canada)
Running time 92 minutes
Country Canada
Language English
Budget CAD$1.5 million

The Brood is a 1979 Canadian science fiction horror film written and directed by David Cronenberg,
starring Oliver Reed, Samantha Eggar, and Art Hindle.

The film depicts a series of murders committed by what seems at first
to be a group of children. These are in fact the psychosomatic offspring
of a mentally disturbed woman, whose husband fights for custody,
and finally the life, of their daughter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brood

575949_10150724569868889_21461308888_9490882_620144724_n.jpg

please see Krankbrothers facebook page for a brilliant Skrillex lookalike :lol:

or if someone can post the link please :)

I'm not a rampant hater of Skrillex or dupstep in general, but I was listening to Infected Mushroom's latest album yesterday (Army of Mushrooms) ... And what popped into my head was "Skrillex, in terms of insane, f*cked up electronic music, you aren't fit to lace IM's considerable boots."

Needed to have a long sit down in a darkened room after hearing Army of Mushrooms. Just off-the-scale amazing.

Their stuff used to be shagging music for me and a girlfriend in the old days. :eek::oops::lol: ... but those days had their bad points too !

:lol::lol: You see - at least that shows a bit of versitility. Has anyone tried shagging to Skrillex? Dangerous, surely?

New IM album has all sorts going on in it. Older hardcore fans will deny flat out that it is Psy-trance - and maybe they are right, but it's still very very psychedelic for me. Slower tempo, more electro sounds, musically clever, some hints of dupstep in there - but never taking itself too seriously, that's the key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back