Size of Clubs

H

hugoboss

So anyone have specifics of how big the clubs are for an Ibiza virgin...

How many people, rooms, etc...In particular Space, Pacha, Amnesia..

Can any of the Americans here compare them in size to NYC/Miami clubs???

Keep hearing how people are getting lost in the clubs... can't wait to see them!!!

Space - Two rooms, terrace outside and main room inside. Probably holds 2500ish people, the terrace gets stupidly full!

Pacha - Lots of rooms(main room,global room,funky room)/corridoors, terrace outside and inside etc,bit of a maze! Holds about 3000 ish people maybe?

Amnesia - Main room and terrace,plus vip balcony above, main room gets very busy. Holds about 3500 ish?

Capacities of clubs are very hard to say as they have 'official' capacities set by the local govt but always over fill them!

First time in Pacha, you WILL get lost - guranteed. It is, as N8 says a maze. It's all part of the fun though and you'll soon work it out. It took me three visits to find the funky room.

Try and find the staircase from the back of the terrace to the back of the Global Room, from there it's easy to get back into the main room. Its much easier than trying to battle your way through crushes of people and you pass a toilet on the way. And a bar that's never too busy.

Amnesia and Space are quite difficult to get lost in except if you've imbibed either drugs or alcohol.....erm.... well....youknow.....

hugoboss said:
Can any of the Americans here compare them in size to NYC/Miami clubs???

Privilege I believe is the largest club in the world, so there's not much to compare it with in New York. Amnesia and Space have large indoor dancing areas and an outdoor terrace. I haven't been to any clubs in New York with an outdoor dancing terrace.

Pacha is Pacha -- no comparision!

The vibe in Twilo, N.Y.C was very similar to Amnesia & Eden, Ibiza. In Ibiza however you don't have gigantic bouncers keeping everyone in check -- it's a much more relaxed and bugged out atmosphere.

I would say that the capacities are slightly more than was said before.

Amnesia easily holds over 5000, and I wouldnt be surprised at all if there was over 10000 in Privilige. These places really do get packed!

Privelidge is supposed to hold 10,000+ as Manumission is a big night and they can't hold a big enough crowd anywhere else.

Amnesia is 5000+ very nice, eden is smaller 3000+ but much more intimate!

WHOA THEY AR EALL BIG MOTHERS

MUCH BIGGER THAN ANYWHERE IN THE UK PROBABLY BAGLEYS IN KINGS CROSS IS THE NEAREST THAT YOU WILL GET TO IT !!!!

Yeah think eden is about 3000 and amnesia is at least 5000. Wouldn't be surprised though if they crammed more than that in on a cream night though-gets far too busy!!

I know, the clubs must be raking it in! :evil: Was so busy when i was in Amnesia for cream last year i ended up leaving at half 4. Got p.i.s.s.e.d off with everyone bumping into me! :evil:

Stevemac402003 said:
Tall Trees in Yarm holds 10,000 so I would say privelege would be above that figure easily.

didnt think it held that much at least 7000

privelege can hold 10000,you will defintly lose your mates in that place

eden-3000
es paradis-2000
amnesia-6000
space-6000
inox-1000
trops-200 yee har!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back