Sirenis Playa Dorada

http://sirenishotels.com/index.php

Hi Deelight you could try this link http://sirenishotels.com/index.php and e-mail the hotel direct and if they say its open take the e-mail with you as proof , i cant think of any other way to find out apart from if anyone on spotlight knows

Just back from dorada on 8th july.
All pool bars open.
lunch is served in imperial only, but never had a problem.
evening meal is served in imperial and dorada only.again no problems.
but when it comes to bar on a night only the entertainment one open and one terrace bar in the imperial open.this has to supply all the hotels.
unless you cross the one waiters palm with euros he wont serve you and you will be stood in line at the bar for at least 20 minutes to get served as they only have one bar man serving the queue and one other bar man serving the orders for the waiter.
thats one waiter and two barmen dealing with the full entertainment area.
the terrace bar in the imperial was a bit better but queue only no waiter.
im sure its to slow down the all inclusive drinking. they are running all 3 hotels with very few staff.
please dont let this put you off we had a great holiday,food good,day time service no problem its just the night time they need to sort out.

Just back from dorada on 8th july.
All pool bars open.
lunch is served in imperial only, but never had a problem.
evening meal is served in imperial and dorada only.again no problems.
but when it comes to bar on a night only the entertainment one open and one terrace bar in the imperial open.this has to supply all the hotels.
unless you cross the one waiters palm with euros he wont serve you and you will be stood in line at the bar for at least 20 minutes to get served as they only have one bar man serving the queue and one other bar man serving the orders for the waiter.
thats one waiter and two barmen dealing with the full entertainment area.
the terrace bar in the imperial was a bit better but queue only no waiter.
im sure its to slow down the all inclusive drinking. they are running all 3 hotels with very few staff.
please dont let this put you off we had a great holiday,food good,day time service no problem its just the night time they need to sort out.

thanks,its the food we are more worried about,as we are just half board so will be out and about most nights anyway,just didnt want to run the gauntlet to get some food

All inclusive is ruining the atmosphere and many business's of Cala llonga, probably here and many other resorts also. Surely, whilst nice to stay in a hotel, its nicer still to sample the surrounding areas and Bars/restaraunts, without having to think you have wasted 'all Inclusive' fees.
You could be just in 'any old hotel' if you want to stay put the whole time?
Support the local bars and restaraunts as there wont be any left soon!!! ;)

All inclusive is ruining the atmosphere and many business's of Cala llonga, probably here and many other resorts also. Surely, whilst nice to stay in a hotel, its nicer still to sample the surrounding areas and Bars/restaraunts, without having to think you have wasted 'all Inclusive' fees.

We intend to, do any of the bars in cala llonga have turns on or pub quiz which we dont mind,we are 4 families all with 13 yr old boys so need to think of them as well
thanks debs

dorada

Just down the road from dorada hotel is Mr Cairoes Pub come nightspot they do quizes even bingo :lol: they have live acts these include tribute acts , drag artists , magicians and Kareoke plus open till late its has got pool tables etc also The Up and In complex has entertaiment on turn left at road junction below Mr Cairoes and its on your left , plus dont forget you can go into other hotels to see if they have entertaiment on as well also there is a little fun fair and I mean little which you will see no problem, so I dont think you will get bored . Cala LLonga is only a small and easy to find things I dont think you will miss anything remember after 12 midnight places may look closed because they have to deaden the noise by closing the doors etc have a nice time and post a review how you get on

I quite agree with you its the same all over the island as I have mentioned in other posts

Just down the road from dorada hotel is Mr Cairoes Pub come nightspot they do quizes even bingo :lol: they have live acts these include tribute acts , drag artists , magicians and Kareoke plus open till late its has got pool tables etc also The Up and In complex has entertaiment on turn left at road junction below Mr Cairoes and its on your left , plus dont forget you can go into other hotels to see if they have entertaiment on as well also there is a little fun fair and I mean little which you will see no problem, so I dont think you will get bored . Cala LLonga is only a small and easy to find things I dont think you will miss anything remember after 12 midnight places may look closed because they have to deaden the noise by closing the doors etc have a nice time and post a review how you get on

Brilliant,sounds just up our street,thanks for that,more than likely be in there on 1st aug then

Anyone been to this hotel this year,just wondering if the food was ok and generally is it a good hotel?Sorry forgot to say its in Calla LLonga,thanks
I think there are far better places in Ibiza. At the Dorada the swimming pool gets crowded, People argue over sunbeds. The nightlife is based on bingo and shows.
Food is actually good and loads of variety. Although all of the Brits will complain that it isnt British....
Beach is beautiful. Hope that helps!!

I think there are far better places in Ibiza. At the Dorada the swimming pool gets crowded, People argue over sunbeds. The nightlife is based on bingo and shows.
Food is actually good and loads of variety. Although all of the Brits will complain that it isnt British....
Beach is beautiful. Hope that helps!!

Thanks but as long as the hotel is clean and the food is good,we dont mind about the pool as we have the lovely beach right on our doorstep,and the nighttime we like to have a wander round so wont be sticking with what the hotel as to offer

Thanks but as long as the hotel is clean and the food is good,we dont mind about the pool as we have the lovely beach right on our doorstep,and the nighttime we like to have a wander round so wont be sticking with what the hotel as to offer

Just got back and had a lovely time,1st week though was very very quiet,hardley anyone around in the watering hole we found MR CAIROS but 2nd week was very different,but my god wish i had known how expensive cala llonga is,4 euros for a can of strongbow which is all i drink,cant believe in shops it was only 135 cents,what a mark up the bars were making

Back