Since it's almost fall....

H

hugoboss

Will we need any heavier clothing while in Ibiza.... The other night here in NY it went from 80F to 40F in a matter of hours...

Should I expect temp drops like this or should it still be pretty nice?

you won't need heavier clothing (eg a sweater) until the nights at the end of october.

I think the caveat to Stephen's statement should be that no heavier clothing is needed unless you plan on renting a scooter. My puma jacket has been nice on many a late evening/early morning rides from Privilege.

;)

K

hugoboss said:
Will we need any heavier clothing while in Ibiza.... The other night here in NY it went from 80F to 40F in a matter of hours...

Should I expect temp drops like this or should it still be pretty nice?

Not the dates you're going but I'm a little worried about our trip late September. Think we'll take a couple of long sleeve items :confused:

whenever i go over there i seem to always need a light jumper if im just hanging around...but i generally feel the cold...take a light one just incase - better to have one than not :!:

stephen said:
you won't need heavier clothing (eg a sweater) until the nights at the end of october.

The two seasons I worked I found it quite cold at night towards the end of September. I needed a few extra layers quite a lot. Don’t know if it was just me adjusting to the heat though.

Back