Simon Cowell's new car

jaycranney

I take it that anyone who watches Top Gear knows all about the Bugatti Veyron car... 400km per hour, 1000 hp, 0 - 60 in 2.5 seconds.

And wouldn't you know it, Simon Cowell has only went and bought one! I think this guy gets better with every story I hear about him.

SNF26BIZFX2_682_458374a.jpg

J

My motorbike (an ex-police Yamaha FJ1200 with trick exhausts and some other naughty tweaking) will do 0-60 in 2 seconds and 60-100 in about the same:p It was obviously adapted for short-distance, high-speed pursuits, and gives god-awful mpg! First registered owner was Avon & Somerset Police 8)

My motorbike (an ex-police Yamaha FJ1200 with trick exhausts and some other naughty tweaking) will do 0-60 in 2 seconds and 60-100 in about the same:p It was obviously adapted for short-distance, high-speed pursuits, and gives god-awful mpg! First registered owner was Avon & Somerset Police 8)

Same here with my Ninja 650R.

Am liking this alot Padster! That's alot of fun to be had on 2 wheels :D

As for the Cowell picture ... it sounds good on paper, sleek lines, beautifully designed generally cool as f36k vehicle. Then, you imagine someone like The Stig will exit slickly from the car, a Botoxed up, cuban-heeled, flat-top head unfolds!! Priceless!!! :eek:

Am liking this alot Padster! That's alot of fun to be had on 2 wheels :D

As for the Cowell picture ... it sounds good on paper, sleek lines, beautifully designed generally cool as f36k vehicle. Then, you imagine someone like The Stig will exit slickly from the car, a Botoxed up, cuban-heeled, flat-top head unfolds!! Priceless!!! :eek:

Your pisd coz all women wanna piece of Cowell lol

everybody knows he's a kunt but full respect to him for playing the system, exploiting people's stupidity and making an absolute fortune in the process..

Back