Silly Mood

Emma_1983

I am in a silly mood today at work, everything is making me laugh, this email just sent round from the office busybody really set me off:

Does the cling film wrapped ham sandwich in the fridge belong to anyone? Or the suspicious tin foil wrapped package? If not they'll be thrown away soon as the fridge smells again. You have been warned.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Death by ham sandwich!

I am in a silly mood today at work, everything is making me laugh, this email just sent round from the office busybody really set me off:

Does the cling film wrapped ham sandwich in the fridge belong to anyone? Or the suspicious tin foil wrapped package? If not they'll be thrown away soon as the fridge smells again. You have been warned.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Death by ham sandwich!

why the funk cant people:

A: Clean up after themselves...
B: Spend less time sending stupid pointless emails like this and remove said offending items themselves.

if i saw anything like that in our fridge, i'd bin it straight away without informing anyone, or if i knew who it belonged to, id stick it into the recesses of their draws, so it can evolve there and honk out their desk.

I have my own fridge down in Reception that people use and I quite happily chuck things away if they are past their sell by date!

I have my own fridge down in Reception that people use and I quite happily chuck things away if they are past their sell by date!

guaranteed someone will come look for the 60year old bit of edam and complain that someones thrown it out or eaten it.

we used to have a receptionist who spent half her time on facebook/mobile/msn, and would come in late, have her brekkie, and at the end of the day leave her crusty plates IN the sink and then **** off home!

guaranteed someone will come look for the 60year old bit of edam and complain that someones thrown it out or eaten it.

we used to have a receptionist who spent half her time on facebook/mobile/msn, and would come in late, have her brekkie, and at the end of the day leave her crusty plates IN the sink and then **** off home!

Oh I am a much better Receptionist, I dont leave mess anywhere :lol:

People do that in the ladies loos, just fill their manky porridge bowls up with water and leave them on the side, we are constantly getting emails about it as clients could use them loos and be horrified!

People do that in the ladies loos, just fill their manky porridge bowls up with water and leave them on the side, we are constantly getting emails about it as clients could use them loos and be horrified!

why do people wash up food bowls in your loos?

cant you afford a proper sink?????

People eating porridge at work/on the train annoy me full stop ..... they are just pretending to be healthy. They probably had an egg mcmuffin on the way to work :D:D

Ive never used a fridge at work. Or a toaster or anything. I'm really fussy about how the food I eat smells and stuff and so I don't even eat lunch in the lunch room. I go for a walk and eat then walk into the lunch room later cos the smells put me off.

And Egg Mc Muffins are ****ing gross :)

People eating porridge at work/on the train annoy me full stop ..... they are just pretending to be healthy. They probably had an egg mcmuffin on the way to work :D:D

Someone next to me the other week started eating beef rolls at 8 in the morning. Just the bread and butter smell really made me heave and he was eating them like his life depended on it!

Back