Sigur Ros new album

i remember this day.......when gareth, mark and jj all popped their sigur ros cherry thanks to me.............errrrr and the music of course!!

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=51694

still lovin it G??

eees not wrong! this is actually why they made you a mod.

gloseli from takk be possibly the best song ever.

absolutely mate - love em. ticks all my boxes. i downloaded () at the same time, which is stunning, loving the melodic piano.8)

absolutely mate - love em. ticks all my boxes. i downloaded () at the same time, which is stunning, loving the melodic piano.8)

() is one of the best albums ever. It saved my life through four years of University. Listened to it when I was doing work because it has no vocals that you can sing along to and therefore doesn't distract you. Only problem is after a while you memorise the wailings and find yourself howling along alone in your room. :lol:

() is one of the best albums ever. It saved my life through four years of University. Listened to it when I was doing work because it has no vocals that you can sing along to and therefore doesn't distract you. Only problem is after a while you memorise the wailings and find yourself howling along alone in your room. :lol:
:lol:
whilst not having a clue what they are singing...elllmeeee surgumoiyeee

means i just focus on the melodies which are incredible.

Sigur Ros are in concert here in a couple of weeks. Guess I must get this new album and have a listen.

Sneeeeee warrrrrrrrrrrrrrr woooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr weeeeeeeee snnnnnnnarrrrrrrr fnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
pteeeeeeeeeee llllllllllooooooooooooooooooo rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fackin lav it

i remember this day.......when gareth, mark and jj all popped their sigur ros cherry thanks to me.............errrrr and the music of course!!

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=51694

still lovin it G??

(doths cap to Grego in recognition of tip-off)

you did indeed mate and I'm glad you did. I imediately went and bought the Hoppiplla & Hjomland eps and recently purchased takk! playn them all the time!!

however..............If beautiful, haunting yet melancholy is your bag I cannot reccomend highly enough Elbow!!!, especially the first 2 albums "cast of thousands" & "asleep in the back" although "seldom seen kid" is more accessible!!

I worked on the music video for Gloseli , is the one with all the kids flyaing around at the end.

Back