Signing out / spotlight's 2016 summer nipplegate thread

No nip slip update but an update on the reason the club pr's have been banned in San an. Apparently it's because of the litter from the fliers they hand out!? Wow

No nip slip update but an update on the reason the club pr's have been banned in San an. Apparently it's because of the litter from the fliers they hand out!? Wow

Can you still get discount bands? (Could you ever for Eden/Es Paradis? :confused:)

Don´t miss early mornings going to work in San An,but do miss the life. Going next week to Spain,for
7 weeks mostly Ibiza.

Yo yo guys, thought I'd say as the summer is pretty much upon us I won't be on here much. Love this forum but only to keep me going during those horrible winter months. The season gets to hectic to keep up to date on here too! if any of you are out in San an come say hi I work at the very bottom of the west end from 3pm to 10pm. Be nice to put some faces to names, might even sort you a beer ;) as for now, peace! Much love Dan x
if u rp selling tickets at bottom of W.E (on left side when geetin out W.E)maybe we had a talk when askin for tickets for Space & usuhuaia each time ive made a go to W.E the afternoon
Ok if a free beer is given ,ill make a visit around you schedule work, to salute you :D on august 16
Follow the drums , to spot me :p(even some ive never met spot me, la droga es muy mal :spank: hermana as never saw this girl neither this guy.. ), a lot of people spot me easily at space opening, cant imagine some spotlights on my fb disnt spot me as even number 1 Ibz hippy Francesco spot me :cool: at the end of Morillo set on open air aera...i gave him half my drink as he didnt want it all (have already drink enough :eek:)

Last edited:
Francesco last of the hippies has all ibz on his knees...he introduces me to some lovely girls he just met but my minds was geared by Ibz legends session on 1er etage:Cesar de Melero:sometimes i should not listen to my minds & stay along with France(i)sco :spank: & hang with him for gueslist/private parties , next time ill ask for his phone number but as a hippy he may not have a cellphone :lol:

francisco is by far not the last of the hippies. he's currently just the most famous one because he's at all the parties.

yes , & folks, if u see him, don't feel ashame to have a chat & it will be very kind of you to buy him some drinks/food , give him some money, as i guess he has no job....even he hang in all famous fancy spots in ibz, he is kind an homeless..the owner of my flat(ibz 16 opening) welcome him for free for a few days, when he was on trouble/messy state
& nobody to give him a room...

Can you still get discount bands? (Could you ever for Eden/Es Paradis? :confused:)
You used to be able to get discount bands for Eden an Es paradis, don't think u can now. There is some bands for a few parties available but imo not very good incentives to get in early.

Back