Shortest time in a club?

Back in the day, though not Ibiza, I got ejected from Legends on Old Burlington St after about two mins.

what on earth did you do?

Had been on the beer all day, got in there busting for a p1ss, but couldn't find the loos in my confuddled state. I realised I was close to losing control, went through a side door that was prolly for staff only and found a quiet corner. Corridor I was in was on camera, I was lifted of my feet on the final shake :)lol:) and launched through the nearest fire exit headfirst.

Lucky not to get a kicking to boot, really.

Had been on the beer all day, got in there busting for a p1ss, but couldn't find the loos in my confuddled state. I realised I was close to losing control, went through a side door that was prolly for staff only and found a quiet corner. Corridor I was in was on camera, I was lifted of my feet on the final shake :)lol:) and launched through the nearest fire exit headfirst.

Lucky not to get a kicking to boot, really.

Leg end:lol:

IMPO Eden and Es Paradise do seem the most 'painful' clubs to endure on the island :confused:

Soooooooooooooooo glad i sodded off Eden for Amnesia on my lonesome....and tbh i would of rather sat on the beach all night than be in there for Clubland :lol:

Es Paradis was good for the water party (even If I always catch some form of an illness in there).

Eden...I've still yet to go to, but I'd like to go for Ferry Corsten

10 seconds.

I had me +2 and so had to walk some friends in at space a couple of years ago. Went in, said bye to my mates, did u-turn, left.

Renaissance @ Pacha for me.

Lasted 30 minutes then left in disgust - sh1t music, people, club etc etc

That was 5 years ago and I've not been back since...

The space wallpaper is literally by the entrance of the club. It takes more time to walk to the toilet and back than to have a quick picture!

I declare myself second place - I think Grego has beaten us hands down (although my competitive streak is wondering how long it takes to say bye compared to taking one photo :lol:)

The space wallpaper is literally by the entrance of the club. It takes more time to walk to the toilet and back than to have a quick picture!

I declare myself second place - I think Grego has beaten us hands down (although my competitive streak is wondering how long it takes to say bye compared to taking one photo :lol:)

There's a certain style in entering with the sole purpose of depositing a turd tho.

IMPO Eden and Es Paradise do seem the most 'painful' clubs to endure on the island :confused:

Soooooooooooooooo glad i sodded off Eden for Amnesia on my lonesome....and tbh i would of rather sat on the beach all night than be in there for Clubland :lol:

I chose Burger King over Clubland and it was a good choice (I did see my Bacon Double Cheese again soon after though, possibly due to my stomach still turning from the Happy Hardcore I had just endured)

I chose Burger King over Clubland and it was a good choice (I did see my Bacon Double Cheese again soon after though, possibly due to my stomach still turning from the Happy Hardcore I had just endured)

must have been the cheese...no way it was bacon.

Back