Short Visit in June

R

~Richie~

I'll be in England with two Friends in June and we decided to pay a quick trip to Ibiza. We snagged cheap flight on EasyJet from Stanstead (£60 R/T) and got a 4* in San Antonio Bay. We arrive on June 2nd and leave on June 5th (3 Nights). This is a short stay but it's all the time we can afford.

Taking into consideration that we've only got 3 nights, give me your opinions on:
1) Clubs to visit
2) Places to Eat
3) Day Time Activity (other than sleeping ;) )
4) Good Bars

I was banking on spending about $400-600 (USD) total (not including the flights and hotel which I paid for a while ago).

We're all in our early thirties and have been around for a while, two of us are English Ex-Pats and 1 Yank. I was really into Clubbing in the late 80's and early 90's (Mainly North East England) but never got round to visiting Ibiza. I appreciate this isn't high season but opportunity knocks at unusual times and I don't know when I'll be back in Europe, other than Xmas time.

I've had a quick scan of a few posts but thought I'd be lazy and take advantage of the kind people who like to share their wisdoms.

Cheers

Richie

Which flight Richie? I'm flying from Newcastle to Stanstead and then Stanstead to Ibiza on the same day for 7 days. 2nd June till the 9th, that's if I don't get a DJ job out there. My flight departs from Stanstead at 18.40 arrives in Ibiza 22.20.

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

PS. Es Paradis is right on your doorstep in San An Bay. Tuesday night is water party night, but, get there around midnight to 1am fills up after that. The water is not turned on till 5.30am! Place shuts at 6am.

DJ Soulman said:
Which flight Richie? I'm flying from Newcastle to Stanstead and then Stanstead to Ibiza on the same day for 7 days. 2nd June till the 9th, that's if I don't get a DJ job out there. My flight departs from Stanstead at 18.40 arrives in Ibiza 22.20.

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

PS. Es Paradis is right on your doorstep in San An Bay. Tuesday night is water party night, but, get there around midnight to 1am fills up after that. The water is not turned on till 5.30am! Place shuts at 6am.

We're on the same flight.

Richie :)

i'll be arriving to ibiza june 1st from route of barcelona. i'll let you know how space was richie 8) heehe

We'll be staying in The Nautilus Hotel. Two Brits and a Yank, should stand out like a sore thumb as we'll probably be the palest people there. It's been a long winter in Boston.

Richie

~Richie~ said:
We're on the same flight.

Richie :)

Great, you can't miss me, Eminem/Grim Shady's dad lookalike ......... ah well, maybe not, got the blonde spikey locks though.....and a broad Geordie from Tyneside too. I'll look out for you, Geordies invade Ibiza again!!!

C Ya at Stanstead then!

Later
Soulman 8)

My accent has been watered down in the US but you can tell I'm a Durham Lad still.

I get there at about lunch time so should be well fvcked up by the time the plane takes off.

You'll find me in the nearest Bar to the terminal. Most of my blonde is getting cut out today but a few highlights should still be around and it will be spikey.

Later

Richie

Back