Short Hot Breaks

I priced up a weekend in June 1st weekend flights and accomodation around £170 4 days cheap and cheerful. Obviously if you want better accomodation or flight times etc then it will go up and down accordingly - ooh err!! ;)

Use expedia to get rough estimate.

We are thinking maybe try stay in Ibiza Town as we didnt do much of that last time, only Pacha & Space. But then the cost is bound to go up. Ooooh so tempted. Ive been for the last 2 years cant imagine a summer of not going :cry:

A couple of my mates go there 2 or 3 times a year as one of the chaps has moved over there. They swear by the place. Ain't been as my missus won't let me go unattended! :cry:

Yeah it's definitely worth a visit.

Ain't been as my missus won't let me go unattended

Come now mate are you a man or a mouse, who wears the trousers in your relationship, tell her where to go :lol::)

Yeah it's definitely worth a visit.

Come now mate are you a man or a mouse, who wears the trousers in your relationship, tell her where to go :lol::)

You don't know my missus!! I get enough earache when I roll in drunk after being down the jack the rippers with the boys!
It's easy to play ball and with a year old daughter in tow and my little boy who stays weekends it is very hard work to get away with anything without her joining in! It's her birthday this weekend so going Turnmills and also mother's day weekend so hopefully should earn a few brownie points! ;)

A couple of my mates go there 2 or 3 times a year as one of the chaps has moved over there. They swear by the place. Ain't been as my missus won't let me go unattended! :cry:

Have heard the clubs there are mad. Apparently during the summer they open some open air clubs down by the beach as well. Youtube a club called Barraca....looks amazing!

Was thinking as an alternate to Ibiza this year but will probs follow the crowd.

South of France, cheap flight to Nice. Pretty much great weather all year round. Train along the coast will bring you out in places such as Monaco, Antibes, Eze Village, Villefranch sur Mer, Juan Les Pins, buses to St Tropez, Cannes from Antibes cost very little.

Highly recomended.

South of France, cheap flight to Nice. Pretty much great weather all year round. Train along the coast will bring you out in places such as Monaco, Antibes, Eze Village, Villefranch sur Mer, Juan Les Pins, buses to St Tropez, Cannes from Antibes cost very little.

Highly recomended.

Yes I think this might be a good choice, my friend did suggest this last night, said shes always wanted to go there.

Just got to decide when now!

Back