Shops in Ibiza that are also in the UK

sweet sensation

Hi,

Does anyone know what shops in Ibiza are also in the Uk? I know there is an Accessorize and I think a Mango but are there any others?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Taco bell
There's a Taco Bell? Where? No there's not You lie! :p

There is Pizza Hut, though

On the clothing side:
Zara
Mango
Calzedonia
Campers
Custo Barcelona (actually, just checked. Not in UK. But everywhere else including where my parents live in US)

On the clothing side:
Zara
Mango
Calzedonia
Campers
Custo Barcelona (actually, just checked. Not in UK. But everywhere else including where my parents live in US)

go on, i'm intrigued, are you going to open a marks and spencers?

:lol: if i was going to open a shop, it would be something a lot better than m&s! although some of their food is lovely :)

ok change of question, what uk shop would you like to see in ibiza?

btw is there an all saints in ibiza?

I have never noticed a flower shop in Ibiza if that helps - I mention this because a relative of mine is in the flower import industry and we got into a conversation about florists in general. I was in Ibiza a day or so afterwards wandering around Ibiza Town as you do, and I cant ever remember seeing a florist , I am sure there are some but I remember thinking bet that's a canny little job - supplying hotels with flowers for the foyer displays etc etc

bet there's 100's - I just wasnt looking in the right areas.... :lol::lol::lol:

I have never noticed a flower shop in Ibiza if that helps - I mention this because a relative of mine is in the flower import industry and we got into a conversation about florists in general. I was in Ibiza a day or so afterwards wandering around Ibiza Town as you do, and I cant ever remember seeing a florist , I am sure there are some but I remember thinking bet that's a canny little job - supplying hotels with flowers for the foyer displays etc etc

bet there's 100's - I just wasnt looking in the right areas.... :lol::lol::lol:

I only found 2 when I was looking for my wedding! I used this tiny one in vara de rey :) and thank god my caterer helped with the communication as they didnt speak english cos my knowledge of flowers in english is limited let alone spanish!! :lol: I just pointed!

is there an all saints in ibiza?
yep, in c. jose verdera since 2006.....

665788538_b9235f2c21.jpg

flickr

On the clothing side:
Zara
Mango
Calzedonia
Campers

I'm pretty sure that the pizza hut offer taco bell fare in both San An and PDB. Because I walked across the street from Garbi for Taco's.

Back