shoom anyone go

gaz said:

Went down with Leroy Prodigy (ooohh get me!) after he played after us at Turnmills. His partner (Miss Dee) is good friends with Jenny Rampling who was running it.

Great looking venue, but it was emptying out as we got there. Those left were older than me!(29) So........could well have been mainly real summer of love veterans there all night. Finished dead on 4 with the soundman and Rampling squaring up to each other after said sound fella had pulled the plug on the aforementioned DJ mid-record.

Jumped in a cab back to Turnmills, after stopping to talk to 'Jackie' from Grange Hill.

Zammo was not present.

Buckley said:
gaz said:

So........could well have been mainly real summer of love veterans there all night.
Jumped in a cab back to Turnmills, after stopping to talk to 'Jackie' from Grange Hill.

LOL ,you not far wrong there fella

the infamous jackie!

Buckley, as in Will? flying?

Went down with Leroy Prodigy (ooohh get me!) after he played after us at Turnmills. His partner (Miss Dee) is good friends with Jenny Rampling who was running it.

Great looking venue, but it was emptying out as we got there. Those left were older than me!(29) So........could well have been mainly real summer of love veterans there all night. Finished dead on 4 with the soundman and Rampling squaring up to each other after said sound fella had pulled the plug on the aforementioned DJ mid-record.

Zammo was not present.
Are you Buckley of b2b fame?!

the shoom thing I went to a few years back in Hastings was one of the strangest nights ever. rampling and his wife....! what the actual f**k?

I went to a Schoom & Clink Street Reunion at The End about 10 years ago. One of the best nights out I have ever had.

Back