Shocking news ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year cocoon had no production whatsoever hardly, a few dancers. eden has all sorts going on all the time.

This is bullcrap. Cocoon has had the best visuals in years while the Wonderland party I went to last year sucked. Never seen so many beautiful dancers as I've seen in Cocoon aswell. :spank:

Only thing that will bring me to San An is Jason bull's new club.

Best decor I saw last year was at the cheapest party - Be @ Space

Grego's right - Cocoon had minimal decorations in '08. Much more stuff in '07.

Yeah it was good wasn't it? Those dancers painted white were pretty cool too! 8)
The rotating sign, the cheesecloth passed over the crowd, dancers in great costumes, even Danny with his big-ass flashlights (er... torches)... really, that was good entertainment value. I wish more nights tried harder.

The rotating sign, the cheesecloth passed over the crowd, dancers in great costumes, even Danny with his big-ass flashlights (er... torches)... really, that was good entertainment value. I wish more nights tried harder.

Yeah it's always the 'under the radar' nights that aren't talked about as much as the others that turn out to be the best in my opinion!

And 10 Euro entry too - can't complain! 8)

... Cocoon has had the best visuals in years ...
what ???
what ****ing "visuals" are you talking about ?
maybe there were 2 different cocoon-parties on monday night,
but, as grego said ...
... there was no decor, nothing whatsoever.
(no cocoons hanging from the club like previous years)
... cocoon had none of that.
the disco invaders video playing on a screen in the main room,
that's all.
actually the epitome of cheekiness was, that the "disco-invaders"decoration
was reduced to ZERO DECORATION (at least i saw nothing worth mentioning),
when they saw, that amnesia would be packed anyway !

Cocoon : Wildlife 2 in '06 had some pretty cool visuals in the terrace - those big freaky cocoons hanging from the ceiling

172888888_338cac627e.jpg

Never saw any of that last year, just videos of Sven and Ricardo waving light sabres about...

Still pretty cool to look at when you are.... :twisted:

what ???
what ****ing "visuals" are you talking about ?
maybe there were 2 different cocoon-parties on monday night,
but, as grego said ...

I might agree on the 2008 setup on Cocoon.

But if you were you there 05, 06 and 07 you should know how awesome it looked. But I still think my point is valid concerning Eden and Wonderland. If they spend all that money you said I sure didn't see it. :twisted:

I think HK would have been a bigger success @ Eden than Space - I think the club would have been ideal for them and they would have had the market in San An sown up - they already do pre-parties in Plastik right next to Eden.

Plus there's not any competition up there on Saturdays whereas you'll have Defected on the other side of the island competing with Space that night.

Surely they'll have another promoter in there with them @ Space. Or maybe just the Sunset terrace and Discoteca open?

I might agree on the 2008 setup on Cocoon.
But if you were you there 05, 06 and 07 you should know how awesome it looked ...
read again - we were talking about last year,
so with "zero decoration" i was refering solely to last year = 2008,
which had that "disco-invaders"-theme...
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=53366
... NOT about "05, 06 and 07".

... and because the "05, 06 and 07"-decoration was great
it was disappointing last year.

Just came across this thread, so read it in one go, pleased about that because it meant didnt have to bear the tension.

I think it's pretty big news, so well done the Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back