Shocking!!! It's House music baby :-)

Thanks for the Info on the Tiesto set....

Think I will head to Pacha and Steve Angelos mafia boys instead....

However, I think I might have my arm twisted come Sept.... :lol::lol:

:)

I may be back in Sept, got an invite from Dave Doughty (HCIYH).

Thursday night had a cracking meal at LaSal just along the road from DC10. Dunno if you've tried it but I found it superb. I had Babaganusa, Falafel & Entrana with Patatas with a couple of pints all for 33€, very nice. :)

:)

I may be back in Sept, got an invite from Dave Doughty (HCIYH).

Thursday night had a cracking meal at LaSal just along the road from DC10. Dunno if you've tried it but I found it superb. I had Babaganusa, Falafel & Entrana with Patatas with a couple of pints all for 33€, very nice. :)

Nice one - I saw his stuff on FB :)

Bloody hell - it comes to something when we are passing tips on eating out these days instead of having 14 hr sessions these days....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last night at my main residency, because its dead at the early part of the night, I played an hour and a half of my set that I played in Ibiza last week (all harmonically mixed of course).

The owner had heard the last 45 minutes before I went into the usual cheese n chart. Was asking what was that music 'cos it was really good and thought it was very dancey. In those immortal words I told him "It's House music baby!". He told me 3 years ago NOT to play House music, seems like he didn't know what House music was back then.

He was very impressed and wants to come with me to Ibiza sometime (free trip maybe :lol:). I said I can play this for the first hour or 2 every Saturday and advertise, get some House heads in, we got nothing to lose as it's dead anyway. Hopefully I may have just made a major breakthrough and converted him.

Wow, all this on the back of Ibiza :eek: Shocking :eek::eek::eek:

IIIIIIIIIbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaa............. 8):lol:

extra well done man, because he sounds like he doesn't really know his music. It's really hard when they're on your case just to keep bums on seats. I know a certain pub in Brixton where they change managers every 4 months and one decent positive fella gets replaced by a total dickhead who doesn't even ensure decks are maintained and needles provided. If your main love is the house rather than the pop stuff then you need to work on sneaking it into the later set - ways of doing this include cheeky edits/booties of poppier material, joey negro kind of stuff, maybe some disco and tonnes of greg wilson. If you can work the crowd (esp the girls) into that sound then the no-house rule will eventually fall by the wayside ;)

Back