Shiva London.

Robo

www.xpander.nl

shiva_shoom.jpg

Shiva is the name for a string of new, monthly events to be held at 'The 291 Gallery' in London. The concept was thought up by Jenni (wife of Danny) Rampling and will try to recreate the hedonistic party attitude from the time she and Danny hosted the Shoom nights in London that followed an "inspiring trip" to Ibiza back in 1987.

The location, a beautifully converted church, will be used to experience the feeling of a sweaty strobe filled basement while listening to music from DJ's including Mark Moore (S Express), Steve Thomas, Terry Farley, Neil Pierce, and Danny Rampling.

Shiva will launch on Boxing Day (26th December) and will run from 10pm through until 4am.

I know it, I used to live on the canal there near the gas works. I'm on bethnal green road now just at the top of brick lane.

cookie said:
I know it, I used to live on the canal there near the gas works. I'm on bethnal green road now just at the top of brick lane.

I used to live in the building next door to the gun shop at the top of brick lane, above a leather shop called 'Batty fashions'! :eek:

Scoobie said:
I used to live in the building next door to the gun shop at the top of brick lane, above a leather shop called 'Batty fashions'! :eek:
PMSL I walk past it every day - it's my favourite :lol:
That gun shop is quite full on :eek:

Back