Shine records

S

seanbelfast

Any other Dj's of the board like this label..it is a label from my local Superclub where thge new kid on the block Phil Kierian is resident

I've heard a lot about the place, haven't been yet. Isn't Alan Simms a resident too? :confused:

gecko2 said:
I've heard a lot about the place, haven't been yet. Isn't Alan Simms a resident too? :confused:

Yip this club will blow your mine if u go on a Supershine night there are 4 rooms 15 dj's holding about 8000 people awesome Dave Clarke Dj Yoda plus residents this week..awesome

Shine is gonna be lethal this weekend. you goin then sean? funds are a bit scarce for meself but sure hey we'll see how it goes. ;)

they must have been going for ages. i seem to remember it was shine & sugarsweet that ruled belfast, and i cant remeber if we went to both or just one of them, but david holmes & his mate paul was surely involved so was another group of lovely people. the promoters and their girlfriends ++, excellent nite, mainly due to the friendly people, and a dubious afters in a well known belfast hairdressers.

gecko2 said:
So it's moved from the University Students Union then?
NO BUT WHEN IT HOLDS A SUPERSHINE IT OPENS UP THE SNACKBAR THE SPEAKEASY THE BAR AND THE MANDELLA HALL PURE CLASS

spottydog said:
Shine is gonna be lethal this weekend. you goin then sean? funds are a bit scarce for meself but sure hey we'll see how it goes. ;)

Nah pal my mate is getting married on sat then ibiza next week i was there a few weeks back for groove armada best night of my life

Yeah my girlfriend was there that night and she said it was definately the best night shes had in shine. i was'nt too fussed about missing it as i was in ibiza. :lol: ;)

seanbelfast said:
Any other Dj's of the board like this label..it is a label from my local Superclub where thge new kid on the block Phil Kierian is resident

Yeah wicked label - I have every release they've put out

Bubble said:
seanbelfast said:

Yeah wicked label - I have every release they've put out

Look out for some of the new ones going to be very large

Back