SHÈN @Chinois

G.W.

Is anyone going to this on Sunday? 5bf0f318-28a0-4875-bd65-46579e0a43f2 (1).jpg
I'm really tempted to go as I haven't seen Saha and Digweed playing together for a while and never in Ibiza. Also, I didn't really know Franky Wah but I enjoyed his set at the port a couple of Sundays ago so it could be an interesting night.

I wish!

I have a friend who lives there who will be going. Hope it's a good one.

I heard Franky Wah on Ibiza Sonica Radio on Saturday before he played his Ants set and he said he wants his night to be more of a proggy melodic option in contrast to the tech house on the island.

Seeing Sasha & Digweed on the island will be special. :cool:

Not going sadly as won’t be out until the 28th, but if I was on the island I would be there in a second. Aside from the more established names on the line up, Richie Blacker is an absolutely outstanding producer and his sets are immense - would highly recommend people check him out.

Any know if sandals for guys will be an issue for getting in to Chinois? I know their long trousers rule is now a tailored shorts rule. Some clubs don’t like flip flops I know.

Planning a night out in Ibiza town and partial to a pair of Birkenstocks sometimes.

Any know if sandals for guys will be an issue for getting in to Chinois? I know their long trousers rule is now a tailored shorts rule. Some clubs don’t like flip flops I know.

Planning a night out in Ibiza town and partial to a pair of Birkenstocks sometimes.
I'm not really sure what is the deal with sandals as I haven't really paid attention the times I've been but when it comes to shorts I don't think there is any particular rule.
Two Sundays ago there was a guy wearing some very short swimming boxer type of shorts, a very different style from the tailored ones and not, he wasn't a go go dancer or part of the entertainment staff.

What Sasha gives with one hand, he takes with the other.

Was so looking forward to seeing him on the 24th Sep.

This has put my plans in turmoil!

Went to this when Cristoph was the guest! Top notch club, music was quality all night long!
Would recommend 😎👌

Always hear great things too. Can see this growing and growing. Just wish it wasn’t Sunday! SO much else on.

Always hear great things too. Can see this growing and growing. Just wish it wasn’t Sunday! SO much else on.
There is but I’ve seen Cristoph and Franky in the UK enough to know they deliver!! The club was nice busy, space to move but still busy!
Honestly had the most perfect night clubbing in there.
The sound system was unreal 🕺😎.

We did Rumours at the old Bora Bora first night, that was awesome too.

Did Black coffee at hi the second night, had a good night but couldn’t move in the main room so we gave it a miss and stayed in the club room until the last hour when space became available.

Third night was Franky and Cristoph at Chinois and it trumped the lot! Crowd were bang up for it too!

Fourth night I died and ate lots of food! Felt like I’d run 10 marathons!! At 36, 3 nights on the bounce was my limit 😂😎

What Sasha gives with one hand, he takes with the other.

Was so looking forward to seeing him on the 24th Sep.

This has put my plans in turmoil!
can't believe you came to ibiza and didn't let me know.

and most of all, were planning to come to the night I'm running and didn't come !!

hope you're good mate x

can't believe you came to ibiza and didn't let me know.

and most of all, were planning to come to the night I'm running and didn't come !!

hope you're good mate x
Haha we were in a villa most of the time so our timings were a bit all over the shop, always running late and didn't want to mess you about as I know you're a busy man.

I know, I know... sorry about that 🫣, given how it turned out that Sunday we definitely should've come to Shen.. 😔 Won't let my arm be twisted next time, promise :lol:😊

Next year for sure 😀

Back