Shearer To Manage Newcastle To Safety

Buckley

April Fool!!!!!

:lol: Only it appears to be true! Well, the appointment if not the safety bit!

he's a brave man, hes's a hero up there, this could go badly wrong!!

No management experience. Does he mean as much to the current set of players as the fans? That's the only way the 'God' effect could possibly work.....

They'll be playing Super Leeds in the First Division in Two years.

No management experience. Does he mean as much to the current set of players as the fans? That's the only way the 'God' effect could possibly work.....

without researching it, just from memory, edid keegan have any when he went there 1st time around??

this could go badly wrong!!

They'll be playing Super Leeds in the First Division in Two years.

Me thinks demotion is VERY likely. Shearer "The damage was already done, like.....I tried me best...." (in a geordie accent ala Steph) :lol:

but he's the 2nd coming... :lol:

Only Newcastle could have 4 managers in one season :lol: I hope they dont go down, but am feeling they will :spank:

Nah good riddance to them if they go.
Been pretending to a be a big club for far too long!!!
If they could take the other North East footballing giant Middlesborough with them and their half empty ground that would be most appreciated.

Me thinks demotion is VERY likely. Shearer "The damage was already done, like.....I tried me best...." (in a geordie accent ala Steph) :lol:

Only Newcastle could have 4 managers in one season :lol: I hope they dont go down, but am feeling they will :spank:

"How man, woman man!!!! Divent put us aaaalll in the same shiiiiiiite category like man!! "

I am from over the water dont you know! I am not a geordie.... :lol::lol:

"How man, woman man!!!! Divent put us aaaalll in the same shiiiiiiite category like man!! "

I am from over the water dont you know! I am not a geordie.... :lol::lol:

Sorry. ;)

I'm the same, i'm what you call a plastic scouser, or woolyback, as i'm from across the water also. I prefer, posh 'scouser' 8)

Back