Share full day+night ideas

kenty

Forum seems a bit dry recently, thought I'd try something a little different. Rather than recommending a place to visit/somewhere to eat, how about sharing an idea for an entire day and night out, maybe something you've done before or do religiously, if you can include rough time and cost, should be fun to see how people spend their days, and nice to find a new day out 8)

Since practically every year I end up bringing a friend who's a first timer or meeting them over there I almost religiously do the following to give them a general jist of the island..

Breakfast at the hotel or locally, around lunch time head for a boat to Cala Bassa (Yes it's a busy beach, but one of the better of the busy ones, and a nice way to show off the daily buzz) and have Paella at one of the little restauraunts there

n223102660_1041696_2927.jpg

Head back, get changed and maybe a snack then over to the Sunset strip for a busy sunset and show them round Mambo/Del Mar etc. Relax and watch the Pacha pre party displays

n223102660_1038201_6426.jpg

Bus or Taxi to Ibiza town come 10.30 ish, and a lot of wandering round and people watching, before a late meal sitting outside watching the bussle and parades go by.

n223102660_1038225_4741.jpg

Finally walk over to Pacha for an introduction to Ibiza clubbing (Which I'm sure we all remember, is an aesthetically spectacular place first time round)

n223102660_1041660_4022.jpg

Boat is about 6-8, meals 10-15 each, pacha ticket 50, bus 2.
It'll be nice to see how residents spend their days and the general variety going on, I'll post a more day focussed one later :)

good post kenty ;)
ive still not managed it round the corner to cala bassa or any other beach for that matter .... ive found my lazy self just sun bathing round the Kanya pool after breaky all day long!!! :D
this year im staying in the bay for the 1st time so i will defo make it round to a couple of beaches .......

i also like to catch the sunset as well and im usually dressed for the night by then so we can take in the building atmpshere before heading to a club ....

i need to do more this year during the day, hope my other half drags my lazy ass out the bed earlier ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're staying round the bay definately make sure you check out the sunset at Kuhmaras at least once, it's a refreshing change to the strip, nice and relaxing, some great chillout music, nice food and sheesha, a mini hippie market to walk round and if you get there in good time, some huuuge outdoor sofa's to take the sunset in on

kuhmaras2.jpg

kuhmaras.jpg

Im not one of these people that can stay in bed all day on holiday!!

So first day me and the bf are up at 8, full english (im so classy) then we go for a walk down to the beaches in the bay.

Do a spot of fishing, sunbathing exploring ect.

We like going for tea at the curry club nice:)

then we go into san an go to the supermarket in the west end...the one connected to the mexican resturant, go down to mambos and sit on the rocks and get bladdered whilst watchin the sunset and the fire shows.

Then on to a club or west end...

But some nights i like to stay in the bay like at pink panther and bucaneers.

An early morning rise - breakfast on the terrace then a dip in our pool, quick shower - pack the car - head up north, driving through Sant Agnes, Sant Mateo, Sant Miquel up to the better beaches (IMO) such as Cala Xarraca and Cala Xuclar. Enjoy a few hours in the sea, snorkling, sunbathing and grab a bite to eat at one of the beach restaurants.

View from San Miquel
P6240005.JPG

Drive through San Joan and various villages on the drive south. Hit Ibiza Town for a bit of shopping and a couple of drinks and a walk around Dalt Villa early evening (I love it here).

Ibiza Town early evening
P6240042.JPG

Dalt Villa

P6240036.JPG

Of an evening if we arent going to go clubbing, back to the villa for an hours kip and a shower and change, then taxi to our favourite restaurante la Torre at Cap Negret to watch the sunset..... (I cant eat and go clubbing on the same night) :lol::lol::lol:

Sunset from the Restaurant

P6300141.JPG

Great photo's! Xarraca is one of my favourite beaches too.
This year I'm planning on getting up early and getting the bus to Ibiza town then the Ferry to Formentara, hiring a pair of bicycles for the day and squeezing as much in as possible, visit a few beaches, a nice daytime meal, blue etc, It'd be nice to see the sunset from over there but I think the last ferry comes much too soon? Then once back in Ibiza town, wind down with a few drinks taking the night in

Beautiful photos, ibiza seems alot more than just clubs, its our first time there this year and im going to try and persuade the girls if they can function the next day,lol to explore about, the sunset looks gorgeous as well

just hire a car and spend the whole day exploring......just love cruisin around the island ...there are some crackin little villages and u come across some great scenery

get the no 1 bus from san an to stella maris and just keep walking for a few hundred metres - there are signposts.

Beat me to it with directions - or alternatively - get a taxi :lol::lol: Make sure to book one for coming back - it was nigh on impossible last year to get one after our meal - we nearly got chucked out with the rubbish if the owner hadnt taken pity on us and gave us free drinks and gave us a lift down to San An when he was finished cleaning up.... :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, do you need to book at la Torre?
We are going in a large group but that doesn't mean we will eat together every night!

Back