sexy parties

J

Jack

:) hi
i try to find from long time to find a place in the world where can happen sex parties like which happen in the sex movies.

like all kind of sex in private club or resort and i don't if i am going to find kind of this parities in IBIZA..

HELP to find about what i am looking for if you have any infomration or experince..

i don't think there are any such parties......
there is far more to do in ibiza than just sex!!!!......

Jack said:
:) hi
i try to find from long time to find a place in the world where can happen sex parties like which happen in the sex movies.

like all kind of sex in private club or resort and i don't if i am going to find kind of this parities in IBIZA..

HELP to find about what i am looking for if you have any infomration or experince..

Dream on, little boy.........

HMMM

yeah, you´ve heard WAY too many rumours about this Island, sure it´s hedonism but on a bit more "civilized" level (if you can call Ibiza Civilized LOL*) :!:

lol, tee hee hee jack you crazy funker. this is an IBIZA forum not a sex one. nice try all the same. sounds like you wanna get yourself over to amsterdam and the red light district. think you'll have to pay for it but it definately sounds a bit more up your alley :lol: good luck our kid ;) lol

This one almost tops that creepy businessman post about the "young girls ready to party with men in their 40's" BLECCH :rolleyes:

pachagirl - tell us about your sex on the beach at salinas episode again.
don't be so hypocritical.

i find them all equally distasteful!

this island is overful of people who come here thinking they can do just what they like because they're on holiday and have no respect or consideration for other holidaymakers ( eg sitting on a beach when two 'assholes' decide they're going to have it off in public) or people who live here.

Isn't that the name of a cocktail?

Propper: Have you ever had 'sex on the beach?'
DJB: Would you like a 'poke in the eye?'

i actually have the recipe for my famous 'poke in the eye' cocktail if anybody would like it.

djb

Dang this happened a long time ago, I just discovered it lingering here. I cared enough to PM about the rules, so lets get over it! Yay! Good Times! :confused: :D :p

id love to share the sex on the beach story again...cuz its soo fun to see you get so upset about it when you read it....if u want, when im in ibiza this summer i can help you find a lady that'll share the experience with you

P.S. if you work it right, she might not charge you

hmm, not quite sure that my wife would approve - but thanks for your helpful suggestion.

Back