sexsexsex

A

Anonymous

one of my mates is a virgin and is going to ibiza with us for two weeks hes not the best looking bloke around and is a big guy tall and round but it suits him if u know what i mean but anyway whats the chances of him losing it cause were taking bets :p

ziggy said:
Is your friend called segs82? :lol:

Haha! Quality!

The chances? Slim. Ibiza isn't as big a shagfest as you might think. If you really truly want a shag though, it isn't hard to get your hole, but there's no gaurentee ( I can't spell for shit :oops: ) you'll end up with any bird weighing less than 200 pounds! :lol:

Alternatively, if you've got a cool dance, you might get lucky with a bird who's tripping out her nut in a club!

[/quote]
Alternatively, if you've got a cool dance, you might get lucky with a bird who's tripping out her nut in a club![/quote]

Why is there a lot of TRIPS available on the island...O seeing people tripping out can be so much fun ......but sometimes scary

Arrrrrghhhhhhhhhh

I think it's just an expression. Like aciiiiiiiid during the rise of E/rave culture in the late 80's UK!

Other than that, you can't really jeopardise the forum by asking too much about illegal substances (like sliced cheese for instance!).

;)

Alternatively, if you've got a cool dance, you might get lucky with a bird who's tripping out her nut in a club![/quote]

Why is there a lot of TRIPS available on the island...O seeing people tripping out can be so much fun ......but sometimes scary

Arrrrrghhhhhhhhhh[/quote]

Dunno if there's acid around but I meant from pills! If I'm really f***ed I sometimes trip quite a bit, or maybe that's cos the pills have lots of ket in them? :confused: Ah well, it never scares me, I always find it extreamly funny cos I know none of it is real! :D

About sliced cheese, doesn't that actually give you wacky dreams or nightmares? Maybe it should be an illegal substance!

I think that's just about eating b4 bed. Supposedly, digesting and sleep don't mix and can cause nightmares.

Maybe you just remember them more as you are restless, or cheese digests a bit slower.

Or perhaps it's just those old wives and their tales again. Personally. I like to eat well b4 bed (but that could be the munchies.

I always notice that going to bed on a full stomach makes me wake feeling really hungry 'though!?! Wierd or what?

take him to that ladies of the night house on the way out of san an on the way to ibiza don't know what its called but theres one there....

Personally i'd go to the school disco @ Eden on the Friday night, you've got a good chance of pulling there i hear!

Back