set times - post here anything you've seen

Nightmare On Wax and Ben Westbeech today at Pikes and I wouldn't want to miss this one. Can I find a schedule somewhere, or does anyone here have more specific information?

Nightmare On Wax and Ben Westbeech today at Pikes and I wouldn't want to miss this one. Can I find a schedule somewhere, or does anyone here have more specific information?

That's tomorrow no? Pikes don't normally put out set times AFAIK, only the below. Maybe take a look at the artists page tomorrow as they might post with more deets. Or the cosmic pineapple page actually now I think about it

IMG_27CCFFD7DF5B-1.jpeg

Do Afterlife or Paradise tend to put out set times in advance? Next Wednesday I was curious what time Apollonia will play at Amnesia and then the following day / night it's Afterlife at Hï and Ushuaïa

Do Afterlife or Paradise tend to put out set times in advance? Next Wednesday I was curious what time Apollonia will play at Amnesia and then the following day / night it's Afterlife at Hï and Ushuaïa

Don’t think either do, but it’s pretty easy to work out Afterlife set-times usually.

Paul Reynolds just posted his Glitterbox times:
Sunday Glitterbox Club Room 11.30-1
Sunday Glitterbox Wild Corner 2.30-4.45
Sunday Glitterbox Theatre 4.45-Close

Could have a decent guess at where the others will fit in based on that.

Back