set times - post here anything you've seen 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
conversely though, probably the least big name Terrace line-up of all summer. Would've made much more sense to have Tennis follow Adriatique in the Main Room, but I guess VTSS would play too hard for the Terrace

I'm going to 'One more time' on Thursday. Paul Oakenfold is down for an 'extended set' what time do you think he will be on?

Attachments

• IMG_9593.png
    IMG_9593.png
    811.6 KB · Views: 20
I'm going to 'One more time' on Thursday. Paul Oakenfold is down for an 'extended set' what time do you think he will be on?
When I went the headliners were k-Klass, and I think they came on about 2 ish? Vicky Devine had the closing slot around 5am. Not sure if all weeks are the same though.

Does anyone know the set times for Eric Prydz Holo? What time has he normally been playing so far?

The opening party is not until 03 July.

Every week in the Theatre is Eric Prydz, Adam Beyer and Cristoph.

My guess is that Cristoph would open say 2330 - 0200, Eric Prydz 0200-0400 and then Adam Beyer 0400 until Close.

For me that would make sense as Eric is more peak time crowd that likely done by 04am and then Beyer slams some techno out at the end for the more harder crowd.

As I said, this is my guess, and it might be miles off. We will have to wait until opening.

The interesting thing if Beyer does play the closing set every week, not sure Hï have ever (or would do this) but a post 4am ticket would suit some folks that do Circo/DC10 and might fancy some Beyer at the end of the night.

Set times for All Day I Dream at Cova Santa tonight from Sebastien Leger's Instagram, see below.

Psyched for this and counting on Sebastien being awesome! :) Btw, didn't the Cova Santa outdoors section stay open till 00.00 previous years? Maybe it's (understandably) been too noisy for residents...

All Day I Dream 20230622 set times.png

Set times for All Day I Dream at Cova Santa tonight from Sebastien Leger's Instagram, see below.

Psyched for this and counting on Sebastien being awesome! :) Btw, didn't the Cova Santa outdoors section stay open till 00.00 previous years? Maybe it's (understandably) been too noisy for residents...

View attachment 16063
At 23:00 the main speakers turn off, the outline headline DJs finishes and then there's softer, more ambient music until midnight

What time does Guetta come on at Future Rave at Hi on Friday nights? Coming next week - 30th June. Last year I believe it was 4am but this year appears to be 2.30am so far. Anyone know?! Thanks

I know was yesterday. But might help people out for upcoming weeks in terms of what time DJs play…

IMG_1933.jpeg

Hi, I‘m looking for todays HÏ line up. Especially Mau P and Meduza. Would be amazing if anyone knows something.
Thank you 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back