September ?

JoeDrawb

Hi everyone ;)

I have been to Ibiza twice in the past two years, in June and July...and I was planning to do the same again, but have had to alter my plans....We are now hoping to go for two weeks, either the last week of August and the first week of September...Or the first two weeks in September....

How busy is it in September? Is it as good as June and July? And what is the weather like over there in September? (i.e is it similar to June?)

Just a couple of easy questions to help reassure my mind !

THANK-YOU 8)

still as busy in september specially first week!
maybe that little less rammed but just as good!!
weather, well all depends i mean normally i would say weather will be fine, but these days dunno wtf is going on with the weather in the world?? :rolleyes:

hope that helps :D

Imo June and September are by far the best times to go for Openings and Closings.

Clubs will still be busy in Sept but not stupidly rammed like Aug so you'll get bit more room to dance.

Weather will still be good but you have got more chance of odd cloudy day in Sept, we've had odd storm in Sept as well but they pass in an hour or so.

If you were doing Sept I would personally do last 2 wks of Sept - have you seen some of the line-ups for Closing Parties :eek: :D

The atmosphere in September is amazing because of all the closing parties and everyone just wants to enjoy themself for one last time.

Most of the schools are back so there are hardly any kids, and there are far fewer larger louts.

The clubs are busy but not jam-packed, and when you return home you don't feel quite so depressed because you know that you can't return until next year.

kitten's head said:
The clubs are busy but not jam-packed, and when you return home you don't feel quite so depressed because you know that you can't return until next year.

My sentiments exactly :p There is nothing worse than your first wk back from Ibiza and you're sat at work on Monday morning thinking I could be in DC10 and then on a Weds night thinking I should just be going Subliminal etc. At least if you're there til bitter end it's not quite as hard coming back :p

I had it all set in my mind we were going in about three weeks though, I can't wait till september :cry: :cry: :cry:

have looked at the line up tho, and u'r right ... they look fab :eek:

klingclubber said:
ooooooooooh i am getting ridiculously peeved that i am leaving mid september

but my money will not last till end :( :( :( :( :(

Tracy I would worry for our general well-being, sanity, health and safety if we overlapped for 2 wks :eek: :p ;)

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:
ooooooooooh i am getting ridiculously peeved that i am leaving mid september

but my money will not last till end :( :( :( :( :(

Tracy I would worry for our general well-being, sanity, health and safety if we overlapped for 2 wks :eek: :p ;)

so you don't want me there then? :( :(
c'mon it would be amazingly MAD CRAZY RIDICULOUSLY INSANE
and i would loose a stone and know every song and every dj
nothing to worry about, i def can't be there till the end :cry:

klingclubber said:
so you don't want me there then? :( :(
c'mon it would be amazingly MAD CRAZY RIDICULOUSLY INSANE
and i would loose a stone and know every song and every dj
nothing to worry about, i def can't be there till the end :cry:

You know I would love you to be there til bitter end but we would come back and we would need to get adjoining rooms in the Priory for a few wks lol :p ;)

true very true, a week in a health farm would be lovely though ;)
well we'll have a couple of days together! hope u can handle that one!

lol i know wot the priory is btw

klingclubber said:
true very true, a week in a health farm would be lovely though ;)
well we'll have a couple of days together! hope u can handle that one!

Yay at least a couple of days :D

Plus all the other shenanigans before you go :D If you're leaving us in August, need to get all Kling-ed up before you go off jaunting round the world :D ;)

I have been twice in sept and thought it was better than peak season.
The clubs are busy but you can actually move and dance in them.
The atmosphere seems to be better with all the big parties going on.
The prices for drinks and tickets are cheaper as well
This will be the first time i have gone in june for the opening parties, thought i'd try it for a change.
I am not sure about the weather but when I have been there its been good weather until i left around the 20th sept.

Last year, the first wek in September was still really warm, but by about mid-way through the month it cooled off quite a bit and there were a couple of days when it rained quite heavilly.

However, summer all over Europe last year was a lot worse than normal.

A large group of us are going to be out there from 22nd Aug to 5th Sept - last year we did the same - the weather was fantastic & not too hot & the clubs were pleasantly busy without being packed.
If anyone fancies hooking up with us & our djs send me a PM

I was there in sept last year. there was a really good buzz still but not too crowded, weather was perfect 8)

Despite going in September last year, I still returned with an amazing tan. Result!

Back