September Weather!

don;t worry its never right anyway.i have seen it looking back a few times.and on the day its red hot.

Can anyone confirm how the weather is out there at the moment?
Due to fly out Wed morning and it's not looking great on weather.com....seriously thinking of canceling. :evil:

http://www.meteoclimatic.com/index/pg.0.fitxa.php?st=ESIBA0700000207849A tells you what is happening right now at San Carlos, http://www.windguru.cz/int/index.php?sc=6481&switchlang=1 Is reasonably accurate. But you often find it can be completely different one side of the Island to the other anyway, Also when it does rain, It is not like English rain, It is warm and usually does not last for long. :lol::lol::lol:

Have a good one
Tim

Ps Cloudy at the mo , heard a few rumbles of thunder and had about 6 spots of rain an hour ago, But as the sun get`s warmer, is clearing up, nice gentle breeze, 69% humidity and 25.3c and climbing, Perfect,

ppss, Please be careful with the sun here, Even at this time of year, If it is cloudy, It is still a lot stronger than England on a sunny day .

Last edited by a moderator:
Rubbish weather

Hey i leave morrow night and its set to rain for the whole 5 days i am there - anyone out there just now who can let us know if its really that bad??

just a bit of sunshine is all i need :-(

Its September!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Its always hit and miss at this time of year - what you lose in the suntan stakes you will make up for in amazing storms and fantastic closing parties.....

Enjoy!!!! I know where I would rather be.....8)

Its September!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Its always hit and miss at this time of year - what you lose in the suntan stakes you will make up for in amazing storms and fantastic closing parties.....

Enjoy!!!! I know where I would rather be.....8)

We were forecast rain yesterday and today (i'm 60 kms from Ibiza on the mainland) and it was a cool 28c yesterday and 27c today, and the sun's out in all it's glory 8)

Like PL says, september is always hit and miss. The only trouble with Ibiza is there isn't a great deal to do when its bad, esp now with the new regs.

hehe thanks - well i supopse when nothin to do i might just catch up on a bit of sleep hehe

cant wait its gonna be the best holiday every - i lost my passport and have just found out this morn my new one is ready for collection - a record 3 days turnaround when it was meant to be 7 i am soooooooooooooo happy

It may rain for 5 days in February but not now,
A canya on it, that you will say or think at least once, oooo It`s too hot, And if you are lucky enough to get one of the "good" Thunder-storms,,,, Well I just hope you do :lol: They are wicked!!!

Have a good one
Tim

Ps it forecast rain and storms all day yesterday, Spent 6 hrs in the sea in shorts ( in and out of a boat ) overcast but not a spot of rain and the sea is still very warm, saw 1 medusa all day, ( fried egg )

Last edited by a moderator:
We were forecast rain yesterday and today (i'm 60 kms from Ibiza on the mainland) and it was a cool 28c yesterday and 27c today, and the sun's out in all it's glory 8)

Like PL says, september is always hit and miss. The only trouble with Ibiza is there isn't a great deal to do when its bad, esp now with the new regs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:You obviously havent been involved in crazy golf/air hockey/pool Tournaments in San An Bay feeling slightly :eek: after the night before.....

Great fun...... makes no difference with the weather either..... 8)

the week before last it was supposed to rain with thunderstaorms on the thurs & fri - it was sunny

according to my iphone today the yahoo weather forecast again says its going to rain all this week - as i look out the window its er sunny (though we did get a 5min rain shower at lunchtime)

in fact as i'm looking at the forecast its changed from rain today and tomorrow to sunny....

Been up on a mountain fitting lightning surge protection to solar equipment all day, Did stop for about 20 mins cause of the storm`s, but only saw a few spots of rain all day, come back over the East side tonight, It looks like it has been pissing down by the roads. Hire a car , you can drive away from it lol
Have a good one
Tim

ps still 24c now at 10 at night, if it does rain , it is not cold anyway

Back