September questions

Drew

Been to Ibiza about 7 times(?) but never in September.

Going for 7 days in September this year.

Can anyone help with the following: -

1) Can anyone confirm We love Sundays at Space closing date?

2) Assuming space closing is 21st we will have to arrive at least mid September - is weather much cooler than August?

3) Would like to stay in a nice Hotel (not full of kids) either Ibiza town or Playa d'en Bossa. I've looked into Es Vive but read of couple of bad reviews. Any suggestions?

4) What type of people holiday in September? - is it still a cool crowd similar to August?

Thanks peep's.

P.S. Can't wait!

DJ Biff said:
what does 'been about 7 times' mean?

are you unsure how many times you've been?

djb

I could be sure if i sat and thought hard but can't be bothered. Does it really matter? :confused:

I put that just to indicate that i'm very familiar with ibiza, but need further clarification on September.

Read a few posts, some say its quiet, some say its the best month.

Don't want to be dissapointed that's all.

DrewUK said:
Been to Ibiza about 7 times(?) but never in September.

Going for 7 days in September this year.

Can anyone help with the following: -

1) Can anyone confirm We love Sundays at Space closing date?

2) Assuming space closing is 21st we will have to arrive at least mid September - is weather much cooler than August?

3) Would like to stay in a nice Hotel (not full of kids) either Ibiza town or Playa d'en Bossa. I've looked into Es Vive but read of couple of bad reviews. Any suggestions?

4) What type of people holiday in September? - is it still a cool crowd similar to August?

Thanks peep's.

P.S. Can't wait!

Hey

We Love Sundays Closing isn't confirmed yet but I think you can be 99% sure that it will be 21 Sept and then the actual Space closing the following Sunday.

Weather is cooler than in August, you might get odd cloudy day or thunderstorm but it's still really warm.

We're staying at Es Vive in June, really nice hotel, guaranteed to be no kids etc.

Crowd is September is much much better than in August.

And I think that's it!

Did you ever put this information to practical use Drew?

djB

ps I can't believe we became such good buddies after you got off to such a shakey start using the word 'peeps.'

DJ Biff said:
Did you ever put this information to practical use Drew?

djB

ps I can't believe we became such good buddies after you got off to such a shakey start using the word 'peeps.'

:lol:

Back