september meet

well if Smalljinx is goin then i will be too as im staying with her so i guess i'll see you all there too. I'll be looking for the Frontliners T-Shirts then :eek: ;)

Just found this crackin wee site ....... 8)

I´ll try and make it along too but i might still be funked up from seeing Mr van Dyk :eek: at Cream on thursday

DB xx

Xpander -

We're going pacha on the 5th for my birthday :)

See you all at mambos or Base.................

:confused: All these people to try & remember to look out for, hope I'm not 2 steamed & miss u all, then remember nx day on the beach just xactly where I've seen u b4-doh deja-vu :rolleyes:
Check out my pix-c if u can spot us b4 we spot u/or hide ;)

Smalljinx said:
:confused: All these people to try & remember to look out for, hope I'm not 2 steamed & miss u all, then remember nx day on the beach just xactly where I've seen u b4-doh deja-vu :rolleyes:

Hi Smalljinx,

We'll definitely be on the lookout...most of Sept meets are already there, lucky b*stards, hehheheheheh. Which one are you on the pics posted on MSN?

just 2 days to go! :D

Smalljinx said:

hehe theres me in my twirly skirt agen!!!, wore it to Hidden Sat & i looked like Marilyn thanks to the blinkin fans on the dancefloor.

newyork miami said:
Smalljinx said:

Hi Smalljinx,

We'll definitely be on the lookout...most of Sept meets are already there, lucky b*stards, hehheheheheh. Which one are you on the pics posted on MSN?

just 2 days to go! :D

She's the 1 wiv the big boobs!!! :D :D :D

N8 said:
Xpander -

We're going pacha on the 5th for my birthday :)

See you all at mambos or Base.................

Defo babe, look for the long red/white/pink dress and the Xpander sticker!

I'll be waiting to buy you a birthday drink :p

Back