September 7-17th~Who's there

ibiza hunny

September 7-17~Who's There

Hey everyone! This is my third time in Ibiza and my husband's second. We're gonna be going for the closing parties this year somewhere around the 7-17th of September and are looking for some fun like minded clubbers to party with. We can wait, it's going to be MAGIK :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey we're ther from the 9th til the 16th me 3rd time my mate 4th time and my cousin 1st time, she cant wait. I also have another 3 mates coming out for the weekend, not long now cant wait

hey - I'm there from 3 - 11th. completely on my own from 7th onwards (which is when you guys arrive) so would be great to know where you staying and see who else is about. I will be in playa den bossa and then ibiza town. you?

I'll be there from the 1st of September to the 7th. I'm staying in Bossa as well! I'm definitely down to meet up with anyone! Just trying to have a great time and party with the like-minded, you know?

im there from the 9th for a week, just me and my pal carly....cant wait!its been a while since i ventured over to the white isle!

Back