September 23

utagaura

ok, this is a carry on from my last thread, but it seems many others are in the same predicament as me; "What to do and where to go out on Tuesday the 23rd"

(side from Defected)

I need to know there are at least options out there.. any good parties on that night which are NOT clubbing related?

come one you experts, you have to know of something on on this night!!

space is the place for tuesday 23rd september.

laurent garnier (again a double set in the discoteca and on the main terrace)
yousef
jon rundell
plus special secret guest...rumoured to be moby :eek: :twisted:

so this is the answer about what's going on tuesdays as soon as cox' night is done. both nights presented by safehouse management. sep 23 look above, sep 16 look below:

chris liebing
radio slave
sasha
elio riso

space is the place for tuesday 23rd september.

laurent garnier (again a double set in the discoteca and on the main terrace)
yousef
jon rundell
plus special secret guest...rumoured to be moby :eek: :twisted:

so this is the answer about what's going on tuesdays as soon as cox' night is done. both nights presented by safehouse management. sep 23 look above, sep 16 look below:

chris liebing
radio slave
sasha
elio riso

are you serious?????? garnier? moby?

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8) 8)

I'm jumping around my office now stivi... Thank you!!!!!

are you serious??????
I'm jumping around my office now stivi... Thank you!!!!!

well yes meryl, laurent garnier is deffo confirmed for this date. moby is a rumour...let's see if that's true...i've read they only will announce on sep 12. anyway, this will be a huge night!!!!

well yes meryl, laurent garnier is deffo confirmed for this date. moby is a rumour...let's see if that's true...i've read they only will announce on sep 12. anyway, this will be a huge night!!!!

garnier is all I need!!!

I've missed him the past couple of years in Ibiza and I lurve him! 8)

yay, now I won't have to spend a night sleeping in Ibiza!!! Garnier could almost be the highlight of my trip!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

i followed your "help me plan" thread (as well as this one here) but didn't write anything there.
when i got the news a few hours ago, i thought "ostia!!!" and immediately knew i'd have some brilliant news for you :D

i followed your "help me plan" thread (as well as this one here) but didn't write anything there.
when i got the news a few hours ago, i thought "ostia!!!" and immediately knew i'd have some brilliant news for you :D

I'm so glad everyone is looking out for my well-being :lol: :lol:

(I do wonder how well my 'being' will be after 10 nights of clubbing however :lol:)

That is indeed brilliant news 8)

I always leave it to the day before or there abouts. It does help when i live 40 miles from Ibiza :lol: There are 2 boats daily form the town next to me (Denia). Its great for when i want to go last minute 8)

yeah I guess with me having to make a trans-Atlantic voyage I can't leave it until then! :lol:

I love you, man. You rock. Thanks for the info. Please let me buy you a beer next month :D

Back