SEPTEMBER 2004 PARTIES

A

Angelique

Due to my schedule I was thinking of coming to Ibiza in September and my birthday is on the 5th; r there any great big parties in the first week or r there just the closing parties at the end of the month? I would love to be there in the summer months so everything is up in the air for now but I will be there! Thankx! :D

September is great and full with the right people. I'm planning to go in the 8th of september for 10 days.
The first two weeks of september are usually hot. Th temperature ususally drops at the second half of the month. But even then it won't go below 26-27 degree.
Can't wait :(

IMO September is the best time to go:

It's hot, but not too hot
The kids are back at school
People are partying for one last time
It's not mad busy
Plus, when you go home you don't have that horrible feeling that you're missing out as it's all over anyway.

jamesthemonkeh said:
i loved september this year, much better than july in my opinion

So did I, as regards the clubbing thing, but not the weather during the 10 first days of the month, which was horrible last year. Rain, floods, dull skies most of the time, heavy swell, even some little cold nights....Didn't have much time to enjoy the gorgeous beaches. However it was a strange weather as even though storms are common in September, that bad weather was odd for that month.

There are much less people than in August, above all tourist families. Less clubbers, but the change is not so big than for family tourism, as you still will see the harbor bars full of people at night for example. And in general the clubbers in September are much more open-minded and nice. During these days the only party I was at which I found too packed to enjoy was Pure Pacha. The rest were very crowded in general, crowded enough to their expectations (or mine).

Maybe the weakest days in September are in the middle of the month, just after all the people who goes on holiday at the beginning of September, and just before the most important closing parties.

2004 clubbing calander

hi does anyone know when the 2004 clubbing calander gets put on the
web site?? :confused:

kitten's head said:
IMO September is the best time to go:

It's hot, but not too hot
The kids are back at school
People are partying for one last time
It's not mad busy
Plus, when you go home you don't have that horrible feeling that you're missing out as it's all over anyway.

Well said ;)

I totally agree Setember is best although that is rather biast as I have only ever been in September :oops: Think next year I may go for a week in June or August just to compare :!:

Back