September 2003 closing parties

S

Suki

Hi there
Question for anyone out there - am going to the party island in September this year - around the time of some of the closing parties - Cream, Sundays@Space, Euphoria.
I've been hearing stories that the tickets are around 100 pounds for any closing parties - you know what people are like with exaggerations - but i want to know from someone who's been to closing parties and hear from the horse's mouth!
Thanks
Suki
x :)

Suki said:
Hi there
Question for anyone out there - am going to the party island in September this year - around the time of some of the closing parties - Cream, Sundays@Space, Euphoria.
I've been hearing stories that the tickets are around 100 pounds for any closing parties - you know what people are like with exaggerations - but i want to know from someone who's been to closing parties and hear from the horse's mouth!
Thanks
Suki
x :)

£100 lol, expect to pay about 35-40 euros if you buy ticket in advance and that will include free drink.

Thanks for that - when i went before used to go to Ibiza Town to get tickets - do you still recommend going there ?

Suki said:
Thanks for that - when i went before used to go to Ibiza Town to get tickets - do you still recommend going there ?

Yeah there's loads of places near Base Bar that sell tickets or if you're in San Antonio, Bar M, Savannahs etc.

You can get tickets from pretty much anywhere really. Most of the bat sell them in the main resorts. I would ask around though as it often differs by about 10 euros.

Back