September 16th-30th

DaveyT

Morning all!

Anyone heading out at the end of September? Me and the missus are going 16th-30th.

Just found out Space closing moved to 27th, followed by Cocoon closing the day after = :eek: Can't wait!

Coming from the states and will be there 14th-25th. Sad to be missing Space and Cocoon closings, but plenty of good times will be had regardless.:D

arriving myself on the 16th and staying until the 25th
staying in casa maria apartments in san an
what airport you flying from mate?2 of us flying from liverpool on the 16th

Flying from Newcastle airport, managed to get a daytime/midweek flight for the first time (normally Saturday night which isn't fun to say the least!). Staying at the Hotel Pacific in San An. First time going or have you been before?

DPetey81 - plenty of other good party’s mate. Think Carl Cox closing and Cream closing will be immense!

Deffo going to Cox closing, not too sure about Tiesto - meant to be a great show but some of the music played is apparently not so good!

Davey T

I'm there. Booked over at Playn de bossa for 3 nights. then gunna find somewhere they don't have planes. I can't believe I'm paying to stay in a flight path..lol.. I wanna smash space (felix da house cat) and judgement sunday,, first night. 20th... LOL...I plan to crank from one side of the island and back. Anyone wanna come?? By Bus, foot, car, strange bikes,,,I'm going.

Will camp in San an later in the week.

I got yourself and lady I'll find.
DJ lift he's in my moey -I'll find him
Jules101 now fbooking ;-) Found.

So thats 3 brits, a canadian and and aussie.

Anyone else? This ibiza things bad...But I love it.:lol:

Davey T

I'm there. Booked over at Playn de bossa for 3 nights. then gunna find somewhere they don't have planes. I can't believe I'm paying to stay in a flight path..lol.. I wanna smash space (felix da house cat) and judgement sunday,, first night. 20th... LOL...I plan to crank from one side of the island and back. Anyone wanna come?? By Bus, foot, car, strange bikes,,,I'm going.

Will camp in San an later in the week.

I got yourself and lady I'll find.
DJ lift he's in my moey -I'll find him
Jules101 now fbooking ;-) Found.

So thats 3 brits, a canadian and and aussie.

Anyone else? This ibiza things bad...But I love it.:lol:

Jase

Good to see you've booked up mate. Not sure if you'll be able to do both of those partys though as I suspect Felx will be on late so don't know if you'll have enough time to make it over to San An to catch any of JS closing!

I was hoping that wouldn't be the case...anyhoo's nothing like making it up as it goes. Just feeling the vibe already 8)

hey jase, daveyt, et al...
we're there the 16th til the 25th (with a stop in Amsterdam on the way back).
plan on hitting cream closing, tiesto closing, prob. cream that first week also (ferry corsten), curious about hed kandi, wish heard more good things about we love at space for the sunday but leaning towards judgement sunday closing but not definite.
other than that not sure.

a meet up at the pdb bars would be good, especially since pdb seems to have some good new ones this year though we'll have to get over to sunsets near cafe del mar.

someones b-day was the 22nd (jase right?) so maybe something that night.

we'll have a mobil phone. just e-mail me cooljrok@yahoo.com as the date gets closer.

Don't listen to the negatives on We Love, it isn't what it was (mainly due to the change in opening hours) but it's still one of the best partys IMO.

Would deffo be up for a meet up we'll sort something out closer to the time.

Back