Sept/Oct Closings

WuWei

Coming over for the closings, from the 27th of Sept until the 7th of Oct. Starting this thread early in order to align with old friends and to meet new ones. As always, I'll have a car and will be all around the island doing stuff other than just the clubs. In the past, large groups have come together on this forum, with many of the people being fun to do stuff with. Hmu.

I'm in Joe's group with a bit of overlap with our dates & events. I'll have a car and my hotel is right next to the bus station.

27th - Kevin & Perry @ Amnesia
28th - Es Culleram (Tanit's cave), & Agua Blancas Beach
28th - Cova des Sants cave (?)
28th - Namaste @ Las Dalias/Akasha
29th - Afterlife @ Ushuaia
29th - Solid Grooves @ DC-10
30th - Cuckooland @ Ibiza Rocks
30th - Defected Closing @ Eden
1st - Ants @ Ushuaia
1st - Elrow Closing @ Amnesia
2nd - Reggae Beach Closing
2nd - Glitterbox Closing @ Hï
4th - Sa Trixna and/or Es Cavallet Beach
4th - Can Hog Ibiza
4th - Es Vedra
4th - PIV @ Cova Santa
5th - Es Culleram & Agua Blancas Beach
5th - Bedouin Closing @ Pacha
6th - Wild Child Closing @ O Beach (?)
6th - Flash @ Pikes (?)

Last edited:
30 sep oct 1 2nd and 3 ,4 parties in a row including 1 daytime , not sure if oct 3rd worth to go to amnesia, u will be beaten, i advice chilled /cheap night at pikes hotel with dj Harvey, that gorgon city/Sonny Fodera is not very appalling
u didnt include any club chinois party

I'm in Joe's group with a bit of overlap with our dates & events. I'll have a car and my hotel is right next to the bus station.

27th - Kevin & Perry @ Amnesia
28th - Es Culleram (sanctuary cave of Tanit)
28th - Agua Blancas Beach
28th - Namaste @ Las Dalias/Akasha
28th - Bedouin @ Pacha
29th - Solid Grooves @ DC-10
30th - Cuckooland @ Ibiza Rocks
30th - Defected Closing @ Eden
1st - Ants @ Ushuaia
1st - Elrow Closing @ Amnesia
2nd - Glitterbox Closing @ Hï
3rd - Amnesia Presents Closing Party/Night Tales Roof Garden @ Amnesia
4th - Sa Trixna and/or Es Cavallet Beach
4th - Can Hog Ibiza
4th - Es Vedra
5th - Paradise @ Amnesia
6th - Wild Child Closing @ O Beach
6th - Flash @ Pikes
This schedule is batshit. Fair play if you do it all

if you wanna enter the tanit cave you'll have to go in the morning btw. IIRC open until 2pm.

if you wanna enter the tanit cave you'll have to go in the morning btw. IIRC open until 2pm.
In the past it's only been open until about 1:30pm. Thanks for the heads up though as it took me a couple of years to figure this out.

This schedule is batshit. Fair play if you do it all
Some of it is play it by ear, however I'm likely to do even more than what I've got listed. When I come over to "play" I go hard as f***! As long as I keep my beer consumption in check and don't go chasing after-parties, I'll be good.

30 sep oct 1 2nd and 3 ,4 parties in a row including 1 daytime , not sure if oct 3rd worth to go to amnesia, u will be beaten, i advice chilled /cheap night at pikes hotel with dj Harvey, that gorgon city/Sonny Fodera is not very appalling
u didnt include any club chinois party
The Night Tales up in the Roof Garden looks very appealing to me as I think it's gonna be a more "chill" atmosphere up there. A place where you can actually have a conversation with someone. Sonny Fodera is ok by me. I've seen him at both Ibiza Rocks and O'Beach, and his stuff was danceable, and that's all I typically give a sh*t about anyways - I'm definitely not the purist that you guys are. Yeah, I might need to squeeze in Club Chinois just to see what the changes are like. I could skip Defected and check out Pablo Fierro, but I think a bunch of the group is going to Music On. I was thinking that this would be a day & night where I wasn't driving anywhere. Does it still have the roof-top terrace? Bedouin at Pacha may not happen either depending on how exhausting my day up North is. I'm considering the hike to check out the Cova de Sants cave and it doesn't look all that easy - we'll see.

Back