Sept. Ibiza Party Plan (comments please)

Morbyd

OK, at the risk of being like Fusion (sorry mate), I am posting my Ibiza party plan for next month. I assure you, I mean not to boast. Why then, you ask? Because I'm not so sure about it. Seems like I've got it all figured out, but I worry there are flaws in my logic... I've found this distressing, given that the parties usually pick themselves.

I invite your constructive commentary... help your old buddy Morbs get his plan straight, won't ya?

We're talking Sept. 5 - 16 here.

Saturday - Zoo Project closing
Don't know any of the DJs but would like to give the venue another try.

Sunday - We Love @ Space
Carl Craig, Zabiela, Derick May, Smagghe, et.al.... looks good enough

Monday - Cocoon @ Amnesia
Sven, Tiefschwarz, Loco Dice

Tuesday - Carl Cox @ Space
sp. guest - Bushwacka. Want to check it out... Cox's parties always start later and end earlier than my June/September visits.

Wednesday - Subliminal @ Pacha
Morillo joined by MANDY. Satisfies Pacha quota. Dinner at restaurant likely.

Thursday - Night off??

Friday - Supermartxe @ Privilege
Curious to see what the fuss is about, plus fulfills the Privilege quota

Saturday - Night off?
(or should I try Matinee?)

Sunday - We Love @ Space
2 Many DJs. 'nuff said.

DJ Sneak. 'nuff said. Also Sven, Villalobos)

Tuesday
Early morning flight on Weds. so probably just dinner and something like Bora Bora on Tuesday night.

I just booked flights yesterday so I'm starting to get excited and all that. :D

Any other regular Spotlighters out there around this time? I know I'm missing the big closing rush but other commitments later in the month killed the original plan. Plus the missus is happier this way because there's more sun. :confused:

Looks pretty spot on to me mate.
Unless theres some good parties happening at Ushuia etc maybe late afternoon could be worth a look?

Yes, I would like to add on some evening time Ushuaia and Blue Marlin action. Are they only hopping on Wednesday and Sunday, respectively? Wednesday would be good if I can work out whatever this guest list thing is at Ushuaia.

Stops by Bora Bora are basically a given since we're a 5 minute walk away.

If I were you, I'll miss the second we love on your schedule and try ushaia instead.

We might actually be there your second week.

You should get some valuable advice from our one and only Fusion aka Marathon clubber.

If I were you, I'll miss the second we love on your schedule and try ushaia instead.

We might actually be there your second week.

You should get some valuable advice from our one and only Fusion aka Marathon clubber.
Hmm..... I could just go to We Love late as I'm interested in 2 Many DJs more than anything else in the line-up.

Fusion? I can outlast that young man! :lol: :twisted:
(Ask him about the Tel Aviv clubbing incident ;))

Sunday - We Love @ Space

sp. guest - Bushwacka. Want to check it out... Cox's parties always start later and end earlier than my June/September visits.

Thursday - Night off??

Saturday - Night off?

Sunday - We Love @ Space
2 Many DJs. 'nuff said.

Tuesday
Early morning flight on Weds. so probably just dinner and something like Bora Bora on Tuesday night.

Gonna miss you this year mate, I'm there this weekend, then back weekend of the 25th :confused:

Looks like a decent plan, like you say, would be good to do Blu Marlin and Ushuaia (weather permiting ;)) I should have some news soon regarding guest list for Ushuaia, will email you if so.

As for your last night, isnt Tenaglia playing Carl Cox closing ;)

OK, at the risk of being like Fusion (sorry mate), I am posting my Ibiza party plan for next month. I assure you, I mean not to boast. Why then, you ask? Because I'm not so sure about it. Seems like I've got it all figured out, but I worry there are flaws in my logic... I've found this distressing, given that the parties usually pick themselves.

I invite your constructive commentary... help your old buddy Morbs get his plan straight, won't ya?

Sunday - We Love @ Space

Thursday - Night off??

Saturday - Night off?

Sunday - We Love @ Space
2 Many DJs. 'nuff said.

Tuesday

I just booked flights yesterday so I'm starting to get excited and all that. :D

Any other regular Spotlighters out there around this time? I know I'm missing the big closing rush but other commitments later in the month killed the original plan. Plus the missus is happier this way because there's more sun. :confused:

hi morbs, i'll be here. i owe you 50 euros too don't i??

as for the party schedule, don't bother with matinée. it's nothing more than another spanish saturday night out now, the old atmopshere is not so much gone as in totally obliterated to the point of inexistence, which means the music is no longer bearable.

sure your plans will come together nearer the time. where are you staying?

As for your last night, isnt Tenaglia playing Carl Cox closing ;)
That's the following week. That night, he's got Satoshi Tomiie, whom I would love to see, and Loco Dice. But my flight is at 1:45am and I've got to turn in my car, so no joy. Poor flight time but it was the only way I could make an early connecting flight from London to DC.

Sorry to miss you this time around. Reconsider popping down for a weekend ;)

hi morbs, i'll be here. i owe you 50 euros too don't i??
Yes! Looking forward to collecting! :lol:
sure your plans will come together nearer the time. where are you staying?
Booked at Garbi as usual, although a bit aghast at their high-season rates (substantially more than June and late Sept!). Any suggestions nearby, with beach and wifi, gladly taken!

Yes! Looking forward to collecting! :lol:

Booked at Garbi as usual, although a bit aghast at their high-season rates (substantially more than June and late Sept!). Any suggestions nearby, with beach and wifi, gladly taken!

suggestions for what? you've already booked the hotel right...

Ya, but bookings can be canceled. It's still 10 days away.
That said, I'll probably just suck it up and pay for Garbi... better the devil you know and all that.

Tuesday

We get there early on tuesday, will see if we can meet up for a leaving/welcome beer in the evening 8)

Just seen it's champions league night, maybe catch game too..

Last edited by a moderator:
you're missing your dancing partner this year! :cry:

Boooo!! (only boo in that I'm not going this year :()

Other than that, looks pretty good! ;)

Looks like a great programme... Have heard that Ushuaia is place to be on Sunday / Wednesdays, so that might be something to add ?? Have fun. Will be around from 9th for 5 days so maybe bump into you, will be with I-Spy and a girlfriend or two...

Back