Sept 7th - 12th anyone else? :)

marianaval

Hey Guys!
Wanted one last adventure before summer ends so I decided to travel alone for the first time to Ibiza! I’m from the US living in Paris. Planning on going to see David G, Fisher, Armin, Dimitri V & Like Mike as well as Boat parties! Let me know if there are any other solo travelers who’d want to link up! ?

Last edited:
got a parisian bloke there from sept3 to sept 8th (i guess not solo ) in ibz and into ur kind of music, i can give his details such fb or number?
Feel free to ask question about ibz(in private), im always helpful with any people (as long im not in ibz, such parisian woman contact from paris nightlife, with her 16 kid, i ve sorted some events last 2 weeks, ) , even people always forget to mention/post it ? but they tell it face to face

Last edited:
got a parisian bloke there from sept3 to sept 8th (i guess not solo ) in ibz and into ur kind of music, i can give his details such fb or number?
Feel free to ask question about ibz(in private), im always helpful with any people (as long im not in ibz, such parisian woman contact from paris nightlife, with her 16 kid, i ve sorted some events last 2 weeks, ) , even people always forget to mention/post it ? but they tell it face to face
Thankyou so much! I really appreciate the help and info, unfortunately I realized my flight arrives at the 8th. ?

Have ur minds clear for ibz and not like this usa girl living in Paris
Don't get ur passeport money crédit cards stolen 1rst day as ive read from an usa girl living in Paris, that happened aug 24th...
Her ibz trip may be a nightmare without money first day ?
Ps:u will be in good company with @Nobbie Q Met aug 18 even not sharing ur kind of music...

Hey Guys!
Wanted one last adventure before summer ends so I decided to travel alone for the first time to Ibiza! I’m from the US living in Paris. Planning on going to see David G, Fisher, Armin, Dimitri V & Like Mike as well as Boat parties! Let me know if there are any other solo travelers who’d want to link up! ?

Hey girl! I’m solo travelling on Sept 8th to 12th from London too and love the same line up of events you’re going to! We should link up ? where are you staying in Ibiza?

Good evening/night,
if you are interested in going to Pure Pacha (Pacha Ibiza) on Saturday 7th September, give me a shout. Following DJs are playing:
PURE PACHA Martin Solveig / Danny Tenaglia / Heidi / Sebastian Gamboa (music should be really good)

Am traveling solo and have been to Ibiza many times.

Peter

Hey Guys!
Hey! Traveling from the UK 8th to 12th. Bit of a last minute decision to travel on my own after my friend had to pull out. First time travelling solo but eventually decided to just go for it. Would be great to meet up so drop me a message if you’re happy for me to tag along ? x

Back