sept 7-21 playa d'en bossa

T

Thib

Hi all! 8)

any people staying on playa d'en bossa between 7 and 21st sept? We're 3 belgian guys and a girl looking to discover this terrific spirit that animates Ibiza!!
If you wanna meet, drop a line! :!:

Thib

Some of us from this board meeting at Bora Bora on :

7 Sep at aprox. 7 PM b4 heading out to see D. Tenaglia at Priviledge

and on 10 Sep at 6 PM (I will see Digweed @ Amnesia that night)

Vous parlez Français aussi ?

Christian ;) 8)

hi belgian people, french-speaking people, whatever-speaking party people...
we (2 guys and 2 gals - just friends) will be on the island from Sept 7th till 14th. We have rented a villa with pool (looks more like a bathtub on the pictures, I'm afraid) in the Salinas area. We project to go to some big clubs (Space, Amnesia, Pacha) but also to chill out around the pool (bathtub) or to crash on the beach... depending on our moods. Bref, on n'a pas de programme préétabli. We'll improvise. Maybe we'll organize a small party at our villa. Wanna be on the guestlist? Just drop a line.
Oh my god, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

hi belgian people, french-speaking people, whatever-speaking party people...
we (2 guys and 2 gals - just friends) will be on the island from Sept 7th till 14th. We have rented a villa with pool (looks more like a bathtub on the pictures, I'm afraid) in the Salinas area. We project to go to some big clubs (Space, Amnesia, Pacha) but also to chill out around the pool (bathtub) or to crash on the beach... depending on our moods. Bref, on n'a pas de programme préétabli. We'll improvise. Maybe we'll organize a small party at our villa. Wanna be on the guestlist? Just drop a line.
Oh my god, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

14th - 22 september

We are maybe going to ibiza also in september. In July we booked an appartment at playa d'en bossa. This time it's going to be a more relaxing holiday. How did you rented that villa? Because it sounds like a good idea.

Casper from Holland

PLEASE ADD 3 People to you VILLA GUESTLIST PARTY

we'll be MEETING up some krakHeads at bora/bora 6pm on Sept 10th

Most def renting a jeep and heading up to your villa....WE'LL BE STAYING in Jets Apts... 2.8 minutes from bora Bora... More than welcome to pick up some DRINKS and hit the gym Before heading to our 25 hour party EXPERIENCE!

4 more for the houseparty please

ciao Titus and Casper :twisted:

great to hear Benelux is being represented on the island! Titus, for the party, this is definitely interesting us! Just give a sign where and when and we'll try to pop up. Oh yes, what buzz shall we bring?
There is another site with very nice houses to rent on www.ibizahouserenting.com MyselfI was on the I709 in March and it was awesome to stay there!!!!
For sure next year we'll go back and take a villa! Its not that expensive after all. The only thing is, you're not tackling the ball from the start, there's still the trip to make. But go and enjoyyyyyyyyyyy!! 8)

salut Thib,

we'll be at Bora Bora on Sept. 10th around 6 pm (seems like there will be a huge meeting down there!). There we can meet and arrange someething. How to recognize me? Well, I still don't know what I'll wear (at least a swimsuit!), but I always have a black leather bracelet with a silver cross on my right arm . Hope it helps!
See you there!
(I can't believe I leave tomorrow evening. I'm so excited.)

:eek:

I'm leaving tomorrow night too! So excited-god this week has dragged so much and it's pissing it down in Glasgow.

Staying in Playa D'en Bossa, so might try to head down to Bora Bora on the 10th as well. Is there a good meeting point? As it'll no doubt be packed and quite hard to spot people.

wahooooooooooooooooooo :!: today is the day!!!!! :twisted:
toignht leaving from Brussels to our dearest spiining island!

Titus, we might be on the same plane tonight! (Sobelair sat 7/9 22.30) To recognize us: you'll have a tall slim (1.95) guy (ringbeard) a less tall guy (still 1.90) another one 1.85 and a girl totally stressed because of the plane ;)

I'll try to pass by to check any new messages while being there!

May the DJ's be with you! :twisted:

Thib

Hi thib
too bad I haven't seen your last message before leaving (I had so many things to do on Saturday I hadn't time to check this forum).
Yes indeed, we were in the same plane:
a small girl, a tall girl (as stressed as your friend) and me (1,80m).
We went to the Bora Bora on Tuesday but it was too crowded to recognize anybody.
Anyway our week was incredible. So was yours I hope (and I suppose).
The villa was great. We danced almost 24h a day.
Now we are back feeling bluesy :cry: but ready to keep on partying (Belmondo on Saturday probably :twisted: ).
take care
Philippe

I was at Bora Bora from Sep 10 - 16

will post some pics of bb...

HAVE FUN if you still there!

thanks SFS
Unfortunately I'm back to work
The white island seems so far
I can't wait for your pictures!

Me too..

I can't for you guys Pictures.....(gals)

why don't we all create a separate WEBSITE/Section... Just a minor little Java Applet directing everyone with subfolders of their IBIZA Experiences With pictures.....

Let's all share our one, two or three pics... what do u said?

Back