sept 5th to 12th anyone interested in partying?

shane irish

Hi All,

Im a 36yr guy from west ireland looking to go to ibiza 5th to the 12th im a solo traveler, seeing anyone wants to go or meet up or stay in the same hotel, cheap and cheerful maybe an all inclusive im open to san antonio or playa den bossa i dont mind. Id be the guy chill during the day party at night easy going and laid back.

my insta is - theirishguy99

San antonio, PDB is dead
if you pick ur dates along my stay (sep 23th )100% ,u ll have the best time of your life eg french couple told me that at the end of their week and other solo uk woman too (without me she will be quiet solo and hang in San an and the reason she extend 5 days more and same hotel as me)
Having an ibz veteran , with a car and the best music with, we can hit the road and met lot of girlz! ? (enough boys met along my summer 2020)

San antonio, PDB is dead
if you pick ur dates along my stay (sep 23th )100% ,u ll have the best time of your life eg french couple told me that at the end of their week and other solo uk woman too (without me she will be quiet solo and hang in San an and the reason she extend 5 days more and same hotel as me)
Having an ibz veteran , with a car and the best music with, we can hit the road and met lot of girlz! ? (enough boys met along my summer 2020)
You don't need Boyz taking up room in the car.. you arrive with girls , the Boyz will appear and be your best friend...if they don't Who cares... LoL

Back