Sept 5 - MATINEE OR DEFECTED???

worker1

First night on the island and not sure what to do. Hear matinee is an INSANE party but also going to amnesia to see AVB on tues night. What you all think and why? thanks!!

Matinee looks really good fun and Amnesia is definitely worth going to. The thing that stops me wanting to go is the music at Matinee, it just sounds a bit bobbins really!!! Really cheap sounding (electro) house. If you go on their website, it gives you a taste.

I've been to Pacha on Saturday night every time I've been to Ibiza. Never been to Defected but it used to be Def Mix and David Morales is on Saturday 5th. He's always been good when I've seen him there, just good quality, good time, vocal and straight up house with the odd bit of deepness thrown in for dramatic effect!!! Might go myself!

;)

First night on the island and not sure what to do. Hear matinee is an INSANE party but also going to amnesia to see AVB on tues night. What you all think and why? thanks!!

I get there on the 5th too.

You could also throw Zoo Project into the mix!

That's where I'll be!

Zoo closing is my plan as well.

Friends haven't been impressed with Matinee but it keeps packing them in so it can't be all bad.

Defected when it was on Tuesdays could be fine, depending on who the guest DJs were. Might be busier on a Saturday, to its detriment...

i was at matinee for the white party and had a really great night one of the best nights ive ever had on the island lighting music and crowd were great was very busy though

What did you choose in the end. I went to Pacha for Morales and he was ess h eye tea. Luckily ATFC clawed things back later on..

Back