Sept 25th - Oct 7th

WuWei

Over to Ibiza for 2 weeks and will be staying in the Hostel Florencio in San An. (near Ibiza Rocks) As usual, I'll have a car, and I'm willing to take others around with me as per space allows. I'm posting my itinerary for those who might have an interest in experiencing more than just the clubs, although I'll be hitting those hard as well. I'll arrive early enough on the 25th (Wed) to attend the free Pacha event with Solomun, which will be adjacent to the harbor in Old Town Ibiza. The walk from the parking lot over next to Ikea, is about 10 minutes, so wear decent shoes if you'd like to join me. (I learned this the hard way with sandals once!) After that, I'll likely call it an early night due to my long flights over. On the 26th (Thur) I'm looking to visit the CanHog Ibiza hedgehog rescue center in Port Ses Torrents, which is not far from San An. I'll be making a 'decent' donation, and would like to suggest a few euros for anyone else that's interested, although mine should be sufficient if your tight on cash. (they're not required afaik) Later on in the day, I want to head over to Cala Llentia to check out the Doors to Heaven and the Time and Space artwork by Andrew Rogers (it has views to Es Vedra) From there it's on up to Cala Comte to enjoy the beach and watch the sunset after grabbing a bite to eat from the Flintstone-looking Sunset Ashram chiringuito. That night, I'll probably just chill, either over in Old Town Ibiza or back in San An. Friday won't require my car as I'm gonna hit the Cuckooland pool party at Ibiza Rocks, and then later on, Defected at Eden. Saturday I'll probably want to get up to the Sanctuary Cave of Tanit fairly early in hopes that the curator will still be opening it up for visitation this late in the year - idk - but the last time that I made it up there (around 1:30) she was just locking it up - I've never been inside and I don't want to miss out on this if at all possible. Afterwards, I'll be heading over to the little beach-side chiringuito nestled into the base of the cliffs at Agua Blancas beach. It's definitely an out of the way, small, 'locals' beach, half of which was washed away by storms. For whatever reason, it's easily one of my favorite places on earth: I like it that much. It's also a clothing optional beach, however, no need to feel uncomfortable as only a small percentage of the people, if any sometimes, are actually sporting only their birthday suits. Depending on time and energy, I might opt to swing back across the island to Benirras Beach in order to catch the drummers at sunset - we'll see. Saturday night is up in the air at this point. Sunday I'll close out the week with The Zoo Project at Benimussa Park, before heading to pick up a friend at the airport. As I coordinate with friends who will be there on my second week, I'll post an itinerary for that as well. Es Vedra, Benirras, Cala Comte, Sa Escalanita in Dalt Vila, Es Cavallet, and Sa Trixna at Ses Salinas beach, are all high on my list for my second week. (as well as a repeat visit to CanHog Ibiza) Of note: I'll possibly be offering to assist CanHog in picking up any injured or sick hedgehogs should they need it, so it's possible that I'll change plans on the fly if they don't otherwise have help. (I read of just such a situation as this recently) That would be a priceless memory for me, such that if I can step up and fill a void, I'd be both honored and excited to help one of these little guys out. (I think it's unlikely though) My Orange SIM card phone #, which won't be activated until the 25th, is +33 6 48 92 11 33. Feel free to hmu. If someone hasn't already created a WhatsApp group for the dates that I'm over, then I'll look into it for those interested in either meeting up or in catching a ride to any of the places I'll be heading to.

if u dont sort by date it may confuse some people.

Hope u buy ur amnesia, we love & defected tix? here, the main few pre paid u need , unless willing to pay the regular price..

Build ur pack and see u on the Dancefloor ? (i ll save the exploring when ill be older ?, next year? ?)

if u dont sort by date it may confuse some people.

Hope u buy ur amnesia, we love & defected tix? here, the main few pre paid u need , unless willing to pay the regular price..

Build ur pack and see u on the Dancefloor ? (i ll save the exploring when ill be older ?, next year? ?)
I see your point in posting things in a list format, but I was attempting to give people a little more detail. Many people who've been to Ibiza on multiple occasions have yet to really experience all that the island has to offer, and I absolutely love turning people onto the things that have really impressed me. It's led to some priceless gatherings over the years, in places where people might not ordinarily go if not invited to join in on group outings. I love going hard dancing all night, it's really beyond words for me as I've got way too much energy for a "normal" human being, but all this "other stuff' has really captured my heart as well.

Main people dont stay 2weeks in ibz but shorten trip.
For ur bday ill have a gift for u ?
The least i can do after paying part to the dinner at cala de hort ibiza and the ibz shot.

Back